Curvy Celebrations

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Curvy Celebrations

Margaret Minneman
HI everyone....I have tried everything and I cannot get pictures of these stamps and dies.  I downloaded both of the promos and I went to the Current Promos page and tried to enter there.  I am at a loss.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

Teri Bean
Hi Margaret,
I called demo support last night right before closing because I was having the same issue.   They said the link had been removed because they were making changes to the pdf and it should be available Monday.  😢 I feel your pain!   Wanted to check it out myself.  

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

HI everyone....I have tried everything and I cannot get pictures of these stamps and dies.  I downloaded both of the promos and I went to the Current Promos page and tried to enter there.  I am at a loss.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Teri Bean
Stampin' Under the Big Sky
Augusta MT
Reply | Threaded
|

Margaret Minneman
Teri...........Thanks so much for the reply.  Connie B. sent me pics that she had taken before they took down the offer.  I believe that you received something from someone too (saw it on the board).  Love how helpful everyone is on SUDSOL.  So, I will wait until the new PDF comes out to order......sigh.......It was nice to know someone else was in the same boat....

Maggi

I cannot brag about my love for God, for I fail Him every day.  I can, however, brag about His love for me for He never fails to love me at all times.

On Saturday, October 3, 2020, 01:18:42 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Hi Margaret,
I called demo support last night right before closing because I was having the same issue.   They said the link had been removed because they were making changes to the pdf and it should be available Monday.  😢 I feel your pain!   Wanted to check it out myself.  

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n55762h39@.nabble > wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Curvy Celebrations
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h91@.nabble
Teri Bean
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55768.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Teri Bean
I just went to my post that did not publish yet because I was sidetracked as I was writing it up. I forgot I didn't set it to post until now. We are in the middle of building a home and my brain is all over the place. 

Anyway, I just went to get the pdf and share it with you all and I noticed it's not there. 

Thanks for sharing SU will have it be back up on Monday.  I have it saved on my pc. Ill see if I can't take a screen shot so you can see what it was. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
[hidden email]
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 4:18 PM SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]

Hi Margaret,

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55762h39@.nabble> wrote:

mamin50@...?subject=Curvy Celebrations
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

HI everyone....I have tried everything and I cannot get pictures of these stamps and dies.  I downloaded both of the promos and I went to the Current Promos page and tried to enter there.  I am at a loss.

Teri Bean
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Teri Bean, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55768.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

Lois Folla

If you haven’t seen the pictures and dies yet of the Curvy Celebrations yet, here they are.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: [hidden email]

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 5:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

[hidden email]

I just went to my post that did not publish yet because I was sidetracked as I was writing it up. I forgot I didn't set it to post until now. We are in the middle of building a home and my brain is all over the place.

Anyway, I just went to get the pdf and share it with you all and I noticed it's not there.

Thanks for sharing SU will have it be back up on Monday. I have it saved on my pc. Ill see if I can't take a screen shot so you can see what it was.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
[hidden email]

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 4:18 PM SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Hi Margaret,

I called demo support last night right before closing because I was having the same issue. They said the link had been removed because they were making changes to the pdf and it should be available Monday. 😢 I feel your pain! Wanted to check it out myself.

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

HI everyone....I have tried everything and I cannot get pictures of these stamps and dies. I downloaded both of the promos and I went to the Current Promos page and tried to enter there. I am at a loss.

Teri Bean
Augusta MT

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55770.html

Curvy Celebrations 2020.JPG (197K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I think I finally see the error in the flyer. They say the paper has “48 sheets: 4 each of 4 double-sided designs.” It should probably read “48 sheets: 4 each of 4 four double-sided designs in each of the 3 colors.”  That makes 48 sheets.

Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 11:34 AM

[hidden email]

Image removed by sender.Curvy Celebrations 2020.JPG (197K) Download Attachment

If you haven’t seen the pictures and dies yet of the Curvy Celebrations yet, here they are.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: [hidden email]

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n55770h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55770h86@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2020 5:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>

[hidden email]?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Curvy%20Celebrations

Anyway, I just went to get the pdf and share it with you all and I noticed it's not there.

Thanks for sharing SU will have it be back up on Monday. I have it saved on my pc. Ill see if I can't take a screen shot so you can see what it was.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
[hidden email]

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020, 4:18 PM SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Product Q&As <ml%[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Re:+SU!:+Curvy+Celebrations

Hi Margaret,

I called demo support last night right before closing because I was having the same issue. They said the link had been removed because they were making changes to the pdf and it should be available Monday. 😢 I feel your pain! Wanted to check it out myself.

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55762h39@.nabble> wrote:

HI everyone....I have tried everything and I cannot get pictures of these stamps and dies. I downloaded both of the promos and I went to the Current Promos page and tried to enter there. I am at a loss.

Teri Bean
Augusta MT

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%[hidden email]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55770.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55771.html

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Curvy Celebrations

Margaret Minneman
In reply to this post by Margaret Minneman
Margaret Minneman wrote
Thanks everyone....2 people have sent me the flyers they had and it is possible that Robin has figured out the "boo-boo" in the PDF.  Should read 4 designs each of 3 different colors of the dsp.  I love SUDSOL!
Reply | Threaded
|

Teri Bean
Thanks for sharing so we can check it out!
Teri Bean

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 3, 2020, at 2:26 PM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Teri...........Thanks so much for the reply.  Connie B. sent me pics that she had taken before they took down the offer.  I believe that you received something from someone too (saw it on the board).  Love how helpful everyone is on SUDSOL.  So, I will wait until the new PDF comes out to order......sigh.......It was nice to know someone else was in the same boat....

Maggi

I cannot brag about my love for God, for I fail Him every day.  I can, however, brag about His love for me for He never fails to love me at all times.

On Saturday, October 3, 2020, 01:18:42 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Teri Bean] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Hi Margaret,

Teri Bean

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2020, at 10:27 AM, SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n55762h39@.nabble > wrote:

[hidden email]?subject=Curvy Celebrations

Teri Bean
Augusta MT

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55769.html
Teri Bean
Augusta MT
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Curvy Celebrations

Marion Swaim
Margaret Minneman wrote
If you enter the order number in OEX and add it to an order it has the thumbnail pics on the item line.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Try this link.

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Q4_OOP/flyer/10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0KnCZbFka_vYwJZ_THhaTzlQWlBEVnoKo-mZshY2Nk6KiAg6Tdm8kqyeo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 1:13 PM
To: [hidden email]

[hidden email]

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you enter the order number in OEX and add it to an order it has the thumbnail pics on the item line.  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marion Swaim, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55778.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Marion Swaim

Try this link.

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Q4_OOP/flyer/10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0KnCZbFka_vYwJZ_THhaTzlQWlBEVnoKo-mZshY2Nk6KiAg6Tdm8kqyeo

[hidden email]

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marion Swaim, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55778.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
Try this link.  

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/Q4_OOP/flyer/10.27.20_DEMO_FLYER2_Q4_OOP_NA.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2h5PZL8wk_kB9hx1v-28KY7iPn6MGn76Crk1aD7L5jBGSzrg8pc8SMxVk

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Oct 4, 2020, at 1:47 PM, Jeanne Moss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Try this link.

[hidden email]

<98183F0EBACF48078B23A5FA603B4130.png>

Margaret Minneman wrote

<8452E83D74624AB78E32A20875E4BE54.png>

98183F0EBACF48078B23A5FA603B4130.png (194 bytes) Download Attachment
8452E83D74624AB78E32A20875E4BE54.png (210 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
You can enlarge the thumbnail to see the set.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 4, 2020, at 1:13 PM, SUDSOL [Marion Swaim] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Margaret Minneman wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
I have tried to send this link 3 times and none of my posts are showing up!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 4, 2020, at 10:04 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 4, 2020, at 1:13 PM, SUDSOL [Marion Swaim] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55787.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt
I’ve tried to send this link four times!!  Idk what is going on with my mail.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 4, 2020, at 10:09 PM, Jeanne Moss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 4, 2020, at 10:04 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

[hidden email]

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55787.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I’ve received your e-mail all three times.  I often don’t see my posts. There doesn’t seem to be rhyme nor reason to it.

But thank you for the links!

Robin

Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2020 4:13 PM

[hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

On Oct 4, 2020, at 10:09 PM, Jeanne Moss <stampingal@> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

[hidden email]: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

[hidden email]: Curvy Celebrations

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mvswaim2@

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55789.html

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss
I received them all!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Oct 5, 2020, at 12:12 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

mvswaim2@gmail.com?subject=Re: Curvy Celebrations

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marion Swaim, please change the email address to: mvswaim2@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55789.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
Well I guess I’m the only one who never got my messages with the link.  My apologies for flooding your mailbox!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 5, 2020, at 5:25 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

I received them all!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Oct 5, 2020, at 12:12 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <[hidden email]> wrote:

[hidden email]

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Curvy Celebrations

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

mvswaim2@gmail.com?subject=Re: Curvy Celebrations

Margaret Minneman wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marion Swaim, please change the email address to: mvswaim2@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Curvy-Celebrations-tp55762p55793.html