2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Curly Paper Snowman

Pam Staples

SUOC086-PJS-001.jpeg (106K) Download Attachment

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share with you my Design Team entry for the “last minute” gift for the SU! Only Challenges blog.  Details are on my blog.  This guy was fun to make even with a few challenges.  

One thing I didn’t mention especially on my blog but I will share here with my stamping friends is that I’ve actually been hauling the cut strips with me and curling them while I’ve been waiting at Drs. appointments - I recently had a “cancer” scare.  We thought that I may have had Endometrial Cancer return as I’ve been having some serious issues lately.  Well, the biopsy was negative - WOOHOO.  But the Ultrasound was “abnormal” so after lots of Drs. appointments the past couple of weeks, we have a plan of attack with lots of extra appointments planned for next year to follow my progress.  We will see how we are doing in about 4 months then re-assess our plan and decide if we need to pursue more drastic measures such as surgery.  

My blog:  www.sunnygirlscraps.com

This guy has been my little buddy and keeping me company through the Drs. appointments… Thankfully, unlike real snow, he doesn’t melt when brought inside.

Merry Christmas & Inky Hugs to all…

Pam Staples
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Curly Paper Snowman

Jane Giggy

Pam your curly snowman is so darn cute! I just love him! So glad you received good news regarding your biopsy. I will remember you in my prayers.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Warm Regards,
Jane

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 23, 2013, at 12:25 PM, "Pam Staples [via Creative Idea Shares]" <ml-node+s1100894n3728h4@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

This message contains attachments, please scroll to the very bottom to see the attachment links.
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share with you my Design Team entry for the “last minute” gift for the SU! Only Challenges blog.  Details are on my blog.  This guy was fun to make even with a few challenges.  

One thing I didn’t mention especially on my blog but I will share here with my stamping friends is that I’ve actually been hauling the cut strips with me and curling them while I’ve been waiting at Drs. appointments - I recently had a “cancer” scare.  We thought that I may have had Endometrial Cancer return as I’ve been having some serious issues lately.  Well, the biopsy was negative - WOOHOO.  But the Ultrasound was “abnormal” so after lots of Drs. appointments the past couple of weeks, we have a plan of attack with lots of extra appointments planned for next year to follow my progress.  We will see how we are doing in about 4 months then re-assess our plan and decide if we need to pursue more drastic measures such as surgery.  

My blog:  www.sunnygirlscraps.com

This guy has been my little buddy and keeping me company through the Drs. appointments… Thankfully, unlike real snow, he doesn’t melt when brought inside.

Merry Christmas & Inky Hugs to all…

Pam Staples

SUOC086-PJS-001.jpeg (106K) Download Attachment
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Curly-Paper-Snowman-tp3728.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h98@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.