classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cup of Cheer Dies

Kelly Taranto
Hi all,

I thought I saw this question come through here, but just did a search of the Discussion Forum and couldn't find it. I had this sitting in my cart and now it says it is discontinued. I search SU's website / Inventory Report for more information and came up short. Has anyone seen anything on this item being discontinued?

TIA!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Cup of Cheer Dies

Connie Babbert

Nothing on the reports, but DS did confirm they are sold out.  They were a carryover from the Holiday catalog and while supplies last.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:08 PM SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n52148h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Cup+of+Cheer+Dies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi all,

I thought I saw this question come through here, but just did a search of the Discussion Forum and couldn't find it. I had this sitting in my cart and now it says it is discontinued. I search SU's website / Inventory Report for more information and came up short. Has anyone seen anything on this item being discontinued?

TIA!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cup-of-Cheer-Dies-tp52148.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net