Cuddlebug die cut machine

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cuddlebug die cut machine

Marilyn Peasley

Does any one know if the new SU die cut machine plates are the same size as the Cuddlebug die cut plates?  I have had the Cuddlebug for many years and still have all the plates.  It also looks and functions just like the new SU die cut machine.

Marilyn Peasley
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cuddlebug die cut machine

Leslie McGhee

Hello Marilyn, 

The new Cataloque does not list sizes of the new mini machine plates specifically but the mini is 3  1/2" wide and the larger one is 6 " wide. I have no idea how long the plates are but that should give you an idea of size. The mini machine is $82.00 And the large one is $163.00. And yes it is very similar to the new sizzix machine. 

Leslie

Sent from my Galaxy TabĀ® E

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Marilyn Peasley] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53458h53@.nabble>
Date: 2020-05-20 6:41 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <lmcghee@>
Subject: SU!: Cuddlebug die cut machine

mkpeasley45@gmail.com?subject=Cuddlebug die cut machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mkpeasley45@

Does any one know if the new SU die cut machine plates are the same size as the Cuddlebug die cut plates?  I have had the Cuddlebug for many years and still have all the plates.  It also looks and functions just like the new SU die cut machine.

Marilyn Peasley

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marilyn Peasley, please change the email address to: mkpeasley45@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cuddlebug-die-cut-machine-tp53458.html
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cuddlebug die cut machine

Judi Carpenter

These prices are Canadian, I believe.  In the US, the machines are $120 and $60.  Another thing:  I believe the clear plates are exactly the same as we had for the Big Shot, since the item number (150815) is the same.  The numbers are to correspond to the instructions printed on the base plate.  It sounds like that's confusing some people at this time. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 5/20/2020 9:35:57 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n53468h5@.nabble writes:

lmcghee@sympatico.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Cuddlebug die cut machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmcghee@sympatico.ca

Hello Marilyn, 

The new Cataloque does not list sizes of the new mini machine plates specifically but the mini is 3  1/2" wide and the larger one is 6 " wide. I have no idea how long the plates are but that should give you an idea of size. The mini machine is $82.00 And the large one is $163.00. And yes it is very similar to the new sizzix machine. 

Leslie

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Marilyn Peasley] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n53458h53@.nabble >
Date: 2020-05-20 6:41 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group < lmcghee@ >
Subject: SU!: Cuddlebug die cut machine

mkpeasley45@gmail.com?subject=Cuddlebug die cut machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mkpeasley45@

Marilyn Peasley

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marilyn Peasley, please change the email address to: mkpeasley45@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cuddlebug-die-cut-machine-tp53458.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Leslie McGhee, please change the email address to: lmcghee@sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cuddlebug-die-cut-machine-tp53458p53468.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com