Creating a watermark

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Creating a watermark

Sandy Jones
How do you all make a watermark? Is there a certain program you've found useful for this? I've tried by using "office" programs on my computer but with no luck. They aren't copying to my images.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Sandy Jones
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Creating a watermark

Sara Levin

Sandy ~

I add my watermark in my photo editing program - Photoshop Elements.

Do you have a watermark saved or are you just adding text to your photo each time?  If you're just adding text, you could add it in the wordswag or canva apps to name just a couple.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 9:30 PM SUDSOL [Sandy Jones] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n56036h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net?subject=Creating+a+watermark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net

How do you all make a watermark? Is there a certain program you've found useful for this? I've tried by using "office" programs on my computer but with no luck. They aren't copying to my images.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Sandy Jones

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Jones, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-watermark-tp56036.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Creating a watermark

Sandy Jones

Hi Sara,

Thank you for responding. right now I don't have anything. I tried making one, just text, in my Libre Office that came with the computer, but it didn't work. I have my idea for it, but I apparently don't have any program on my computer that .

After seeing your email I looked online for Photoshop...looks like it's all online now.....with a monthly fee....? I'm not sure if I'd use it more other than for the watermark so don't want an extra expense if I can void it.  I will check out wordswag and canva. Thanks for that tip!

Sandy

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 05:58:40 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n56040h83@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Creating a watermark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Sandy ~

I add my watermark in my photo editing program - Photoshop Elements.

Do you have a watermark saved or are you just adding text to your photo each time? If you're just adding text, you could add it in the wordswag or canva apps to name just a couple.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 9:30 PM SUDSOL [Sandy Jones] via SUDSOL Info & Help < ml%2Bs1100894n56036h8@.nabble > wrote:
stampinsanjo@?subject=Creating+a+watermark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinsanjo@

How do you all make a watermark? Is there a certain program you've found useful for this? I've tried by using "office" programs on my computer but with no luck. They aren't copying to my images. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Sandy Jones

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Jones, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-watermark-tp56036.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-watermark-tp56036p56040.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h84@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creating a watermark, click here.