Creating a blog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Creating a blog

Vicki Frakes
Seems like I’m new at just about everything!  In SUDSOL, Is there an Article or help topic on how to create a blog?  I’m trying to start a blog using the free platform of WordPress.  And, I’m totally lost.  I figured out how to post a photo but that’s it.  I need help and I don’t know where to turn.  I appreciate any direction you can give me.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Creating a blog

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

We don’t have any specific “how to” for wordpress, etc – but lots and lots of information on what to include in your blog, etc.  I know lots of people on SUDSOL use wordpress (in fact… the SUDSOL site is wordpress) so specific questions would be fairly easy to answer.  There are lots of SU! Demos who have businesses helping set up blogs too

Also – looking for content? Join the Blog Co-op!!!

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n47200h45@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47200h45@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 1:36 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: Creating a blog

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Creating%20a%20blog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

Seems like I’m new at just about everything!  In SUDSOL, Is there an Article or help topic on how to create a blog?  I’m trying to start a blog using the free platform of WordPress.  And, I’m totally lost.  I figured out how to post a photo but that’s it.  I need help and I don’t know where to turn.  I appreciate any direction you can give me.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Creating a blog

Costa Marazita
In reply to this post by Vicki Frakes

Vicki!  If you can wait until next week. I can help you. I’m in the middle of an evaluation at work. It’s done April 6th. What’s your blog address. I’ll try and take a look at it. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2019, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47200h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Creating a blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I would be extremely interested in this information too. I finally just scrapped the idea a few months ago until I could research it more, but that hadn’t happened yet. So if information can be shared - I’d appreciate it. 
Pam

On Mar 25, 2019, at 8:18 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47203h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Creating a blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

Vicki!  If you can wait until next week. I can help you. I’m in the middle of an evaluation at work. It’s done April 6th. What’s your blog address. I’ll try and take a look at it. 

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2019, at 3:35 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47200h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Creating a blog

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200p47203.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Dobie
In reply to this post by Vicki Frakes

I use SquareSpace.  It's really easy.

Thank you!

Carolyn Dobie

Stampin' Up Manager

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:35 PM SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47200h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Creating+a+blog

Seems like I’m new at just about everything!  In SUDSOL, Is there an Article or help topic on how to create a blog?  I’m trying to start a blog using the free platform of WordPress.  And, I’m totally lost.  I figured out how to post a photo but that’s it.  I need help and I don’t know where to turn.  I appreciate any direction you can give me.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h55@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

Is Square Space a blog site?  I am trying to set up a blog also and know nothing about it.   I thought it would be good since we are getting a new DBWS.

Thanks,

Chris Talbot

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 3:07 PM SUDSOL [Carolyn Dobie] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47213h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
dobie.doodles@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Creating+a+blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dobie.doodles@gmail.com

I use SquareSpace. It's really easy.

Thank you!

Carolyn Dobie

Stampin' Up Manager

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:35 PM SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n47200h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
arcticvic@...?subject=Creating+a+blog

Seems like I’m new at just about everything! In SUDSOL, Is there an Article or help topic on how to create a blog? I’m trying to start a blog using the free platform of WordPress. And, I’m totally lost. I figured out how to post a photo but that’s it. I need help and I don’t know where to turn. I appreciate any direction you can give me.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h55@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Dobie, please change the email address to: dobie.doodles@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200p47213.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Creating a blog

Carolyn Dobie

SquareSpace allows you to set up a website and one type of website is a blog.  You can try it for free for 2 weeks. 

From: ml+s1100894n48832h54@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48832h54@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:31 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dobie.doodles@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Creating a blog

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Creating%20a%20blog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

Is Square Space a blog site? I am trying to set up a blog also and know nothing about it. I thought it would be good since we are getting a new DBWS.

Thanks,

Chris Talbot

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 3:07 PM SUDSOL [Carolyn Dobie] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47213h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dobie.doodles@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Creating+a+blog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dobie.doodles@gmail.com

I use SquareSpace. It's really easy.

Thank you!

Carolyn Dobie

Stampin' Up Manager

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 3:35 PM SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n47200h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@...?subject=Creating+a+blog

Seems like I’m new at just about everything! In SUDSOL, Is there an Article or help topic on how to create a blog? I’m trying to start a blog using the free platform of WordPress. And, I’m totally lost. I figured out how to post a photo but that’s it. I need help and I don’t know where to turn. I appreciate any direction you can give me.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h55@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Dobie, please change the email address to: dobie.doodles@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200p47213.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Creating-a-blog-tp47200p48832.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h55@n7.nabble.com