Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

Sheri Thompson
I found some 12 x 12 items I want to sell.
What is the minimum shipping cost to ship USPS?

I know total shipping cost depends on zip codes and actual weight, but I'm just trying to get an idea.

I have a couple of 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 boxes to ship in.
When I run out of these, where can I get more?
Sheri
Sheri Thompson demo since 2002... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

Angie Brailsford

To get more boxes, ask your local pizza place J

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford   n2ink2@
Webstore/Event Schedule n2ink.stampinup.net  

Facebook:   "The Rubber Stampede"

Check out my newest personalized stamp...let me help you create yours!

Rubber Stampede Circle Stamp

From: ml-node+s1100894n9907h33@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n9907h33@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:07 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Cost%20to%20ship%2012%20x%2012%20items

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sheri@travelingstamps.com

I know total shipping cost depends on zip codes and actual weight, but I'm just trying to get an idea.

Sheri

Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com.... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sheri Thompson, please change the email address to: sheri@travelingstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cost-to-ship-12-x-12-items-tp9907.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

Jane Giggy
In reply to this post by Sheri Thompson

New12" x12" pizza boxes turned inside out is perfect for DSP. 
Unless the DSP is Speciality DSP you can ship First Class. If the package weighs 14 ounces it must be shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the US. 
Get on the USPS website and it will tell you the cost of First a Class and Priority Mail.
Hope this helps.
Jane Giggy 

Sent from my iPad

On May 24, 2014, at 1:07 PM, "SUDSOL [Sheri Thompson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9907h53@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Cost to ship 12 x 12 items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sheri@travelingstamps.com

Sheri
Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sheri Thompson, please change the email address to: sheri@travelingstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cost-to-ship-12-x-12-items-tp9907.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h29@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Sheri Thompson

Ok I have not tried this but I asked a lady this question once and here is her reply.  Make your own box from one of the free ones the post office offers( sorry I don't remember which size). She basically made a flat box that her DSP fit into to ship and taped up the sides.  I don't know if this is cheaper to mail than a pizza box but it sure is cost effective. I will see if I can find her actual response but I have gotten a new computer since her response so don't think I will find it.

Diane Gardner
Sr Supervisor Stampin Up

On May 24, 2014, at 1:06 PM, "SUDSOL [Sheri Thompson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n9907h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

Sheri
Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h36@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Personalized Stamp Question

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Hi Ladies,

I did not see the new circle personalized stamp, that means it’s being discounted?????  Really??

Thank you!

Lois

Lois Folla, Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Senior Manager

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@StampinPress.com

Shop 24/7 At My Online Store: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Follow My Creative Blog: www. StampinPress.com

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Phone: 732.785.1558

From: ml-node+s1100894n9908h64@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n9908h64@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 1:13 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20Cost%20to%20ship%2012%20x%2012%20items

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

To get more boxes, ask your local pizza place J

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford   n2ink2@
Webstore/Event Schedule n2ink.stampinup.net  

Facebook:   "The Rubber Stampede"

Check out my newest personalized stamp...let me help you create yours!

Rubber Stampede Circle Stamp

From: ml-node+s1100894n9907h33@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n9907h33@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Cost to ship 12 x 12 items

sheri@travelingstamps.com?subject=Cost%20to%20ship%2012%20x%2012%20items

Sheri

Sheri Thompson SUDSOL coordinator... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com.... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h9@n5.nabble.com

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cost-to-ship-12-x-12-items-tp9907p9908.html

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.