2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Convention 2014 - Sweet Treats Swap!!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Sweet Treats
- 25+1

There are so many great lil' gifts ideas out there. And we all love our Sweet Treats!!! Let's share the inspiration! This swap should be something we can duplicate - but let's make it a WOW statement. Use a cellophane bag or a tag a bag gift bags or 3D.

Can be candy bars, other candies, pens, post-its, baggies of goodies, gum... Sky's the limit!! Please use at least 2 layers and 1 accessory.

Logistics
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: Outside Mainstage by Restrooms (look for sign or silly umbrella)
Time: 8 a.m.
How many: 25+1

Swap Rules:

ONLY current Stampin’ Up products from the 2014-2015 catalog. No retired, clearance, MDS items. [If you have a question about an exception you thought of, then email one of me for approval]

Great quality work! Clean punching and cutting. Clean stamping, no halos, smudging, neatly done coloring or water coloring. No skimping on the adhesive!

At least 2 layers and embellishment [glitter, brads, buttons, ribbon, etc]. These are mini works of art!

On a sticky note, please include your full name and email. Place this inside or somewhere where it can be removed.

Sign up with an email or on Stampin' Connection with your name and email address.
http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/now-open-sweet-treats-for-all-join-now
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Stampin' Up Demo
Wanna sign up for a class?  Call me!
Http://rosieslovebugs.stampinup.net
Email: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
cell:510-938-3593
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Convention 2014 - Sweet Treats Swap!!

Hauptl

I can not remember if I signed up for this, If not please sign me up   Thank you
Linda Haupt
Stampin Up Demonstrator
 lmh_ha@yahoo.com
Keep Stamping
Web site: http://Keepstamping.stampinup.net
Home: 605-721-4556
Mobile: 605-209-8849
 Want a few stamps?   Place an order.
Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Rosemarrie Gonzalez] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n10830h80@.nabble> wrote:

thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net?subject=Convention 2014 - Sweet Treats Swap!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: thornsandroses@
Sweet Treats
- 25+1

There are so many great lil' gifts ideas out there. And we all love our Sweet Treats!!! Let's share the inspiration! This swap should be something we can duplicate - but let's make it a WOW statement. Use a cellophane bag or a tag a bag gift bags or 3D.

Can be candy bars, other candies, pens, post-its, baggies of goodies, gum... Sky's the limit!! Please use at least 2 layers and 1 accessory.

Logistics
When: Saturday, July 19th
Where: Outside Mainstage by Restrooms (look for sign or silly umbrella)
Time: 8 a.m.
How many: 25+1

Swap Rules:

ONLY current Stampin’ Up products from the 2014-2015 catalog. No retired, clearance, MDS items. [If you have a question about an exception you thought of, then email one of me for approval]

Great quality work! Clean punching and cutting. Clean stamping, no halos, smudging, neatly done coloring or water coloring. No skimping on the adhesive!

At least 2 layers and embellishment [glitter, brads, buttons, ribbon, etc]. These are mini works of art!

On a sticky note, please include your full name and email. Place this inside or somewhere where it can be removed.

Sign up with an email or on Stampin' Connection with your name and email address.
http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/now-open-sweet-treats-for-all-join-now
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Stampin' Up Demo
Wanna sign up for a class?  Call me!
Http://rosieslovebugs.stampinup.net
Email: thornsandroses@
cell:510-938-3593

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Rosemarrie Gonzalez, please change the email address to: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Convention-2014-Sweet-Treats-Swap-tp10830.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h65@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.