Computer glitch problem

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Computer glitch problem

Diane Gardner

Well I have no idea if you are going to be able to see my wish list but I will try to explain the problem.  It has always printed just as posted on this site with the Stampin Up logo in the top left.  Now I only get one small corner of this image.  It is doing this also on a label file that I have been using for years. I have recently gotten a new computer with windows 365.  I sent them to my husbands computer with windows 10 and they printed just fine.  Some of you are computer gurus as I certainly am not.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  thanks!  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Computer glitch problem

grantj

Have you updated your printer driver since you started using 365?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53867h76@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Computer glitch problem
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Well I have no idea if you are going to be able to see my wish list but I will try to explain the problem.  It has always printed just as posted on this site with the Stampin Up logo in the top left.  Now I only get one small corner of this image.  It is doing this also on a label file that I have been using for years. I have recently gotten a new computer with windows 365.  I sent them to my husbands computer with windows 10 and they printed just fine.  Some of you are computer gurus as I certainly am not.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  thanks!  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Computer glitch problem

Diane Gardner

OK I looked up how to update print drivers.  Did that and still have the problem!

From: ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Computer glitch problem

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Computer%20glitch%20problem

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53867h76@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867p53870.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Computer glitch problem, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by grantj
grantj wrote

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 7, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53867h76@.nabble> wrote:
>
> 
> Click here to reply directly to Diane Gardner privately at dggard@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@
>
>
>
> Well I have no idea if you are going to be able to see my wish list but I will try to explain the problem.  It has always printed just as posted on this site with the Stampin Up logo in the top left.  Now I only get one small corner of this image.  It is doing this also on a label file that I have been using for years. I have recently gotten a new computer with windows 365.  I sent them to my husbands computer with windows 10 and they printed just fine.  Some of you are computer gurus as I certainly am not.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this?  thanks!  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Well it seems if you save it as a PDF it prints just fine so problem solved.  Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner
Diane Gardner wrote
OK I looked up how to update print drivers.  Did that and still have the problem!

From: ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble>

Click here to reply directly to grantj privately at revjanstamps@ <mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Computer%20glitch%20problem>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@ <mailto:revjanstamps@>

_____  

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2020, at 8:18 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53867h76@.nabble <mailto:ml+s1100894n53867h76@.nabble> > wrote:

dggard@?subject=Computer <mailto:dggard@?subject=Computer>  glitch problem

_____  

<http://forum.sudsol.org/file/n53867/wish.jpg> 

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@ <mailto:dggard@>  

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble <mailto:ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble>  

Well it seems if you save it as a PDF it prints just fine so problem solved.  Thanks!
  _____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@ <mailto:revjanstamps@>  
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867p53870.html 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble <mailto:ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble>  
To unsubscribe from Computer glitch problem, click here <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=53867&code=ZGdnYXJkQGJlbGxzb3V0aC5uZXR8NTM4Njd8LTE4OTk0MDc5MTY=> .
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

I had the same situation.  

Pam

On Jun 7, 2020, at 11:55 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53874h81@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE: SU!: Computer glitch problem

OK I looked up how to update print drivers. Did that and still have the problem!

From: ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53870h13@.nabble>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Computer%20glitch%20problem

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Computer glitch problem, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Computer-glitch-problem-tp53867p53874.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

The file printed fine for me – but I have uploaded a new PDF version with a fillable area where you need to add your own information. Hopefully that will work for you all?

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53882h87@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53882h87@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020 7:32 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

Well I have no idea if you are going to be able to see my wish list but I will try to explain the problem.  It has always printed just as posted on this site with the Stampin Up logo in the top left.  Now I only get one small corner of this image.  It is doing this also on a label file that I have been using for years. I have recently gotten a new computer with windows 365.  I sent them to my husbands computer with windows 10 and they printed just fine.  Some of you are computer gurus as I certainly am

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana