classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Color Lifter

Lois Folla

Hi Ladies,

A customer mentioned to me the other day after getting a speck of ink on the front of her card, that when she got home she was going to use the Color Lifter ‘Blendabilities item’.

I told her I would need to check if the Color Lifter worked that way or if it only worked with Blendabilities. I ordered one now. I had not yet played with Blendabilities.. but now that I am earning them free, I will be showing them.

I appreciate any feed back…

Have an awesome day!

Miss you all who are attending the Manager’s reception!  But my sciatic couldn’t take the plane right : (

Hugs,

Lois

Lois Folla |Stampin’ Up! Senior Manager | Independent Demonstrator ®

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@StampinPress.com | Phone: 732-785-1558

Blog: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop 24/7 Online at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

SU_Logo_ICS_300dpi_RGB

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Color Lifter

Sara Levin

Lois ~

I would call it a color shifter rather than a color lifter.  It moves color from one place to another rather than removing it.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:28 PM, SUDSOL [follal] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17243h25@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Color+Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Ladies,

A customer mentioned to me the other day after getting a speck of ink on the front of her card, that when she got home she was going to use the Color Lifter ‘Blendabilities item’.

I told her I would need to check if the Color Lifter worked that way or if it only worked with Blendabilities. I ordered one now. I had not yet played with Blendabilities.. but now that I am earning them free, I will be showing them.

I appreciate any feed back…

Have an awesome day!

Miss you all who are attending the Manager’s reception!  But my sciatic couldn’t take the plane right : (

Hugs,

Lois

Lois Folla |Stampin’ Up! Senior Manager | Independent Demonstrator ®

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: <a href="tel:732-785-1558" value="+17327851558" target="_blank">732-785-1558

Blog: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop 24/7 Online at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

SU_Logo_ICS_300dpi_RGB

If you want the reply to go ONLY to follal, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Color-Lifter-tp17243.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Color Lifter

Coleen Astalos

And it only works on the Alcohol inks, not the regular dye inks.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Lois ~

I would call it a color shifter rather than a color lifter. It moves color from one place to another rather than removing it.

Sara

Sara Levin

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member