classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Color Charts and more!

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
As you might have noticed, we've already started updating the color charts and other files for the new 2018-19 catalog.

The way these files get updated is with help from YOU!

This is what we're about - members helping members!

If you have a file you're updating for your use, send it to us (mailto:slb@sudsol.org) to include on SUDSOL and then we'll add it to the site!  Easy Peasy and then everyone on SUDSOL will have access.

Want to help by being assigned a file?  Just email us at slb@sudsol.org and we'll give you something to try!  (Let us know if you have Microsoft Word and/or Excel so we can give you an appropriate file).

Thanks,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Color Charts and more!

Kim Innis

Hi:

I will update the DMC floss file when I can get the new colors.  I have ordered the new In Colors, and we already have the matching numbers for the returning colors--just need to get my hands on the other new colors!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 2:05 PM SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n41745h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=Color+Charts+and+more!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

As you might have noticed, we've already started updating the color charts and other files for the new 2018-19 catalog.

If you have a file you're updating for your use, send it to us (mailto:slb@sudsol.org) to include on SUDSOL and then we'll add it to the site!  Easy Peasy and then everyone on SUDSOL will have access.

Want to help by being assigned a file?  Just email us at slb@sudsol.org and we'll give you something to try!  (Let us know if you have Microsoft Word and/or Excel so we can give you an appropriate file).

Thanks,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Color-Charts-and-more-tp41745.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Color Charts and more!

smithk
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

I am currently working on a HEX Code/RGB Code sheet. 
I will send it in when I am finished.

Kerri Smith

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:05 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n41745h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=Color+Charts+and+more!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

If you have a file you're updating for your use, send it to us (mailto:slb@sudsol.org) to include on SUDSOL and then we'll add it to the site!  Easy Peasy and then everyone on SUDSOL will have access.

Thanks,
Coleen & Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Color-Charts-and-more-tp41745.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.