classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

Alicia Schukar
Hi All,
I have a question that I hope one of you talented people can help me with regarding the wreath on page 52 of the holiday caddie.  I have figured out it takes 2 packages of the coffin treats to complete the circle and it uses the stylish scroll folder on some of them.  I don't know if the look on the boxes is made with gold embossing powder or if they sanded it really good.  They don't sand well at all.  So I am thinking maybe gold embossing powder.  If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks so much in advance for any help you can give.

Alicia Schukar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

Judi Carpenter

Alicia, I think they may have used the new Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad and sponged ink on the coffins.  It looks like they did the same thing with the Craft White ink pad.  Just my guesses, of course.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/4/2019 1:36:43 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n49652h9@.nabble writes:

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@yahoo.com

Hi All,
I have a question that I hope one of you talented people can help me with regarding the wreath on page 52 of the holiday caddie.  I have figured out it takes 2 packages of the coffin treats to complete the circle and it uses the stylish scroll folder on some of them.  I don't know if the look on the boxes is made with gold embossing powder or if they sanded it really good.  They don't sand well at all.  So I am thinking maybe gold embossing powder.  If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffin-Treat-Boxes-Wreath-tp49652.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I agree with Judi!  I think they've done direct to paper with the ink pads.

From: ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <stampingal@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Alicia, I think they may have used the new Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad and sponged ink on the coffins.  It looks like they did the same thing with the Craft White ink pad.  Just my guesses, of course.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/4/2019 1:36:43 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n49652h9@.nabble writes:

ascrappr@?subject=Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Hi All,

Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffin-Treat-Boxes-Wreath-tp49652.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffin-Treat-Boxes-Wreath-tp49652p49653.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Oh thanks so much!  I hadn't thought of that.  Will have to try that.  Of course, that was one thing I hadn't ordered yet!  Wonder if a gold ink pad would work the same?  I have the white one.  Again I really appreciate y'all helping me figure this one out!

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 4, 2019, at 2:54 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49654h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I agree with Judi!  I think they've done direct to paper with the ink pads.

From: ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49653h84@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <stampingal@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2)

ascrappr@?subject=Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Hi All,

Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffin-Treat-Boxes-Wreath-tp49652p49653.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffin-Treat-Boxes-Wreath-tp49652p49654.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jacqueline Tillman
In reply to this post by Alicia Schukar

They may have burnished it with the Delicata Metallic ink

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49652h1@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <jdtstamps2@>
Sent: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 2:36 pm
Subject: SU!: Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Coffin Treat Boxes Wreath

Hi All,

Alicia Schukar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h63@.nabble