Coffee Cafe Bundle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Coffee Cafe Bundle

Maria Pobre
Does anyone else feel the Framelits for the Coffee Cafe stamp set are not sized properly to the images? I'm having a hard time getting the images centered properly within the cutting area.

Anyone have any tips?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, U.S.A.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle

Nola Burkhard

Mine work fine. I had them at the Kickoff and we just put painters tape on them before running them through the Big Shot.

Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2017, at 10:27 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36966h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Coffee Cafe Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Does anyone else feel the Framelits for the Coffee Cafe stamp set are not sized properly to the images? I'm having a hard time getting the images centered properly within the cutting area.

Anyone have any tips?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, U.S.A.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Will you please share photos of the cut images? The entire outline of my "whipped cream topping" image gets cut off. And the cup cuts closer to the sides than it does the top and bottom.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jun 25, 2017, at 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36969h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Mine work fine. I had them at the Kickoff and we just put painters tape on them before running them through the Big Shot.

Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2017, at 10:27 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36966h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Anyone have any tips?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, U.S.A.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36969.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Sure Maria, I’ll send you photos from here after church.
Mine came out really well, and the ones I personally made, I did not use the painters tape on.

Sounds to me like you got a bad set.
Nola

On Jun 25, 2017, at 7:50 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36970h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Coffee%20Cafe%20Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Will you please share photos of the cut images? The entire outline of my "whipped cream topping" image gets cut off. And the cup cuts closer to the sides than it does the top and bottom.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 25, 2017, at 10:43 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36969h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Anyone have any tips? 

Happy Stampin'~ 

Maria Pobre 
Guam, U.S.A. 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36969.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36970.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

MARIA -Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle

Nola Burkhard

Hi Maria:

Here are my photos from the Coffee Cafe Suite:

This one was my first try with the dies and stamps.

This one was my second

This one is the one my gals made as one of the
M&T from the kickoff

And, this one just shows another version 
of the card above - my stampin BFF made this
one. She loves the suite and doesn’t even 
drink coffee.

Neither one of us or anyone at the event
had any trouble with the dies lining up with the stamps.

Hope SU! will send you a replacement set.

Hugs, Nola

On Jun 25, 2017, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36971h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Coffee%20Cafe%20Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Mine came out really well, and the ones I personally made, I did not use the painters tape on.

Nola

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: MARIA -Coffee Cafe Bundle

Maria Pobre

I just went back and looked at the stamp set in the catalog and discovered the whipped cream image is not "gray" to indicate a coordinating Framelit. Guess that means it's not supposed to be a perfect fit. Here is what mine looks like. Note how much of the outline is outside the cut area.

image1.JPG

I went ahead and emailed Demo Support anyway to see what they have to say.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 26, 2017, at 9:16 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36975h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=MARIA -Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi Maria:

This one was my second

M&T from the kickoff

drink coffee.

Hugs, Nola

On Jun 25, 2017, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36971h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36975.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: MARIA -Coffee Cafe Bundle

Lois Folla

Very nice our talented Maria!!!

Xxx

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n36980h96@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36980h96@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 2:15 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: MARIA -Coffee Cafe Bundle

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20MARIA%20-Coffee%20Cafe%20Bundle

I just went back and looked at the stamp set in the catalog and discovered the whipped cream image is not "gray" to indicate a coordinating Framelit. Guess that means it's not supposed to be a perfect fit. Here is what mine looks like. Note how much of the outline is outside the cut area.

image1.JPG

I went ahead and emailed Demo Support anyway to see what they have to say.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jun 26, 2017, at 9:16 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36975h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=MARIA -Re: SU!: Coffee Cafe Bundle

Hi Maria:

This one was my second

M&T from the kickoff

drink coffee.

Hugs, Nola

Nola

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36975.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Coffee-Cafe-Bundle-tp36966p36980.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com