Codes for catalogs to add to blog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Codes for catalogs to add to blog

Patty Stanley
Could someone send me the codes to add the SALE-A-BRATION and the 2018 Occasions catalog to my blog?

or tell me how to find them? because I got through this every time the catalogs change.

Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Codes for catalogs to add to blog

Linda Moore

www.websbyamy.com has the codes for all the catalogs.
when you go there, click on Blog read on

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40030h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstan1949@hotmail.com?subject=Codes+for+catalogs+to+add+to+blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstan1949@hotmail.com

Could someone send me the codes to add the SALE-A-BRATION and the 2018 Occasions catalog to my blog?

or tell me how to find them? because I got through this every time the catalogs change.

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patty Stanley, please change the email address to: pstan1949@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Codes-for-catalogs-to-add-to-blog-tp40030.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Patty Stanley

Thank you Linda! That did it..YEAH

Patty

From: ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble <ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 6:02 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Codes for catalogs to add to blog

moorefunstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Codes for catalogs to add to blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40030h42@.nabble> wrote:
pstan1949@?subject=Codes+for+catalogs+to+add+to+blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstan1949@

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patty Stanley, please change the email address to: pstan1949@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Codes-for-catalogs-to-add-to-blog-tp40030.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Codes-for-catalogs-to-add-to-blog-tp40030p40031.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h42@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Moore

You're welcome 
Glad it worked 

On Jan 4, 2018 1:50 PM, "SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk" <ml%2Bs1100894n40052h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstan1949@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Codes+for+catalogs+to+add+to+blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstan1949@hotmail.com

Thank you Linda! That did it..YEAH

Patty

From: ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble <ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40031h10@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 6:02 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Codes for catalogs to add to blog

moorefunstamping@...?subject=Re: SU!: Codes for catalogs to add to blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Patty Stanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n40030h42@.nabble> wrote:
pstan1949@?subject=Codes+for+catalogs+to+add+to+blog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstan1949@

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patty Stanley, please change the email address to: pstan1949@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Codes-for-catalogs-to-add-to-blog-tp40030p40031.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h42@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patty Stanley, please change the email address to: pstan1949@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Codes-for-catalogs-to-add-to-blog-tp40030p40052.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com