Climbing Orchid / Orhcid Builder Bundle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Climbing Orchid / Orhcid Builder Bundle

Phyllis Strickland
I am looking for bundles that seem completely different and this does somewhat, but it really seems to boil down to a lot of the same thing, and  not very versatile for the price.   I have one orchid loving friend but not sure of the appeal to broad group of stampers.

I am curious what others think about the set and if anyone got it, what do you think of it.

Thank you very much!

Phyllis Strickland
pstrickland@me.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Climbing Orchid / Orhcid Builder Bundle

Robin Messenheimer

Disclaimer: I live in Hawaii on the island with the nickname, "Orchid isle." I have the bundle and my class Monday will be with that only. I've used the set so far to make a one-sheet wonder type of project. The images are crisp and it will be easy to mask. I really do like the 3D aspect of the pieces, but haven't used that feature yet. The sentiments are all really nice to use, too. Our class will include an orchid plant and a card with the 3D feature, as well as cards with the stamped sheet.

HTH.

Robin

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 14, 2017, at 11:12, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36800h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Climbing Orchid / Orhcid Builder Bundle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I am looking for bundles that seem completely different and this does somewhat, but it really seems to boil down to a lot of the same thing, and  not very versatile for the price.   I have one orchid loving friend but not sure of the appeal to broad group of stampers.

I am curious what others think about the set and if anyone got it, what do you think of it.

Thank you very much!

Phyllis Strickland
pstrickland@me.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Climbing-Orchid-Orhcid-Builder-Bundle-tp36800.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com