Clearance Rack

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Clearance Rack

Charlotte Lindmeier
Ca anyone get to the clearance rack?  I spent an hour and 15 minutes waiting for someone to get help.  If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Clearance Rack

Barbara Stitt

I’m not very good at this computer stuff so I hope I am leading in the right
Direction.  When you go to stampinup.com, in the upper left corner are three
Lines or dashes.  Tap there and several items will drop down.  Tap on sales
And clearance and clearance rack will come up.  Tap on each one if you need
Item number.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 1, 2020, at 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55260h6@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Clearance Rack
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Ca anyone get to the clearance rack?  I spent an hour and 15 minutes waiting for someone to get help.  If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clearance-Rack-tp55260.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Top left next to "Stampin Up." The three lines. Then Sales & Specials. It's under that as Clearance.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/01/2020 12:56 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55260h59@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Clearance Rack
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clearance-Rack-tp55260.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Clearance Rack

Charlotte Lindmeier
I forgot to tell you that I know how to get to it normally but today when I went there every time I clicked on the clearance page it took me to the page with the new Cut and Emboss machine.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

That happened to me the first time, they must have been fixing it . . .

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/01/2020 11:31 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55280h79@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Clearance Rack

I forgot to tell you that I know how to get to it normally but today when I went there every time I clicked on the clearance page it took me to the page with the new Cut and Emboss machine.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clearance-Rack-tp55260p55280.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Clearance Rack

Charlotte Lindmeier
It's working now.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week