Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

lkiers
A long time ago I read  where you can purchase the clear plastic sleeves that fit an open card so people at a vendor fair can view the entire card and inside message without actually getting the card dirty. Of course, I didn't save that info but now I would like to purchase some of those sleeves and have no idea where to look for them.  Does anybody have this info?  Thanks in advance, Lena Kiers
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

Linda Willimer

Stampin' Up! Medium Clear Envelopes

Price$5.00
Provide the perfect finishing touch for your cards. Envelope is translucent so the card will peek through. Fits standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" cards. 

* 50 envelopes
* 5-3/4" x 4-3/8"
* May require extra postage; check with your local postal service

Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store: HERE
My Blog: HERE

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 13:06:26 -0700
To: stampingbeauty@
Subject: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

A long time ago I read  where you can purchase the clear plastic sleeves that fit an open card so people at a vendor fair can view the entire card and inside message without actually getting the card dirty. Of course, I didn't save that info but now I would like to purchase some of those sleeves and have no idea where to look for them.  Does anybody have this info?  Thanks in advance, Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

Phyllis Strickland

Those do not open up so that you can see the inside of the card without touching the card

On Aug 22, 2015, at 4:41 PM, SUDSOL [

Price$5.00

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 13:06:26 -

A long time ago I read  where you can purchase the clear plastic sleeves that fit an open card so people at a vendor fair can view the entire card and inside message without actually getting the card dirty. 
Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg

I replied to Lena Kiers privately, but others may also need to know:

ClearBags.com has the jackets that open so the inside can be seen without the customer touching the cards.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 3:25 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23136h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Clear+plastic+envelopes+for+selling+cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Those do not open up so that you can see the inside of the card without touching the card

Price$5.00

A long time ago I read  where you can purchase the clear plastic sleeves that fit an open card so people at a vendor fair can view the entire card and inside message without actually getting the card dirty. 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132p23136.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h58@n5.nabble.com

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

Sandy Hill
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Go to Clearbags.com and click on card jackets and slip covers.  I just googled clear envelopes and this company came up.  I like the card jackets.  You can get 100 for $6.00.

Sandy Hill, Manager
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.sandyhill.stampinup.net
www.inkyfingersatwork.com
509-999-3552

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:24:58 -0700
To: sandyh218@
Subject: Re: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Price$5.00

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132p23136.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

No, they don't open, but I use them and just type or stamp the greeting on a piece of copy paper and put that inside the back so it's facing out.  Most of my cards are blank inside, and my customers know that if there's no insert, there's no greeting.  And I get the sales credit!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
I love being your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Manager, Haf2Stamp Team
Phone: 217-875-0092
Visit my website: www.judicarpenter.stampinup.net
my Mary Kay site: www.marykay.com/judicarpenter

In a message dated 8/22/2015 5:25:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n23136h13@.nabble writes:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Price$5.00

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h90@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

kraftc

Hi Judi. I tried to read through the responses you received and never saw that you got the answer you were asking for.

I order from ClearBags. They are very helpful and ship quickly. They will also send you samples if you ask them. At this time I order for A2 cards.

The bags you are talking about that enclose the total card and self closing end is B59PC. Measuring 5 15/16" X 8 3/4"   the more you purchase the cheAper they are.    $8.00 for 100. Buy 10 packs of 100 and it goes down to $4.90 per 100.

They also sell the ones SU sells for cards closed. Self closing. That number is B54.  4 5/8 X 5 3/4.   $6.00 for 100.  If you buy 10 packets of 100 they end up being $3.90 each so if you have someone close you can share with it pays.

If you order I'd ask them to Include a catalog as it's easier to see everything they carry.

They have 2 phone numbers or you can order on line. West coast: 1-800-233-2630.    East coast 1-800-328-1847   I live in Oregon and I've gotten them quickly.

Hope this helps you.

Blessings,

Catherine

On August 22, 2015, at 3:32 PM, "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n23139h41@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

No, they don't open, but I use them and just type or stamp the greeting on a piece of copy paper and put that inside the back so it's facing out.  Most of my cards are blank inside, and my customers know that if there's no insert, there's no greeting.  And I get the sales credit!

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team

In a message dated 8/22/2015 5:25:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n23136h13@.nabble writes:

Price$5.00

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132p23139.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Thank you everyone for your help.  I will check out all your suggestions and get what I need.  You guys are the greatest!  Lena

On Aug 22, 2015, at 9:58 PM, SUDSOL [kraftc] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23147h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

catherinesangels@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Clear%20plastic%20envelopes%20for%20selling%20cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: catherinesangels@yahoo.com

Hi Judi. I tried to read through the responses you received and never saw that you got the answer you were asking for.

I order from ClearBags. They are very helpful and ship quickly. They will also send you samples if you ask them. At this time I order for A2 cards.

The bags you are talking about that enclose the total card and self closing end is B59PC. Measuring 5 15/16" X 8 3/4"   the more you purchase the cheAper they are.    $8.00 for 100. Buy 10 packs of 100 and it goes down to $4.90 per 100.

They also sell the ones SU sells for cards closed. Self closing. That number is B54.  4 5/8 X 5 3/4.   $6.00 for 100.  If you buy 10 packets of 100 they end up being $3.90 each so if you have someone close you can share with it pays.

If you order I'd ask them to Include a catalog as it's easier to see everything they carry.

They have 2 phone numbers or you can order on line. West coast: 1-800-233-2630.    East coast 1-800-328-1847   I live in Oregon and I've gotten them quickly.

Hope this helps you.

Blessings,

Catherine

On August 22, 2015, at 3:32 PM, "SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n23139h41@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Clear plastic envelopes for selling cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Manager, Haf2Stamp Team

Price$5.00

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132p23139.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to kraftc, please change the email address to: catherinesangels@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Clear-plastic-envelopes-for-selling-cards-tp23132p23147.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h11@n5.nabble.com