Class in Alexandria VA?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Class in Alexandria VA?

Christine Josti
I have a new customer (former Demo) who is trying to help her friend find a class or event in the Alexandria VA area.  She went on the demo local page, but couldn't find anyone who teaches classes.  Please send me a message if you live in the area and teach classes and I will connect you.  Thanks!
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA
www.mailsomethingpretty.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Class in Alexandria VA?

Jean Spells

Hi. I live not far from Alexandria, VA have monthly classes.  I can be contacted at the number below.

Jean Fleming Spells
(240) 353-3347
Senior Associate
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  http://inktensestampin.typepad.com/
My Website:  www.inktensestamps.stampinup.net

Log-on to www.mydigitalstudio.net for a free 30-day trial of "My Digital Studio" and try your hand at making your own greeting cards, photo cards, journals and so much more. 

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:34:50 -0700
To: jeanspells@
Subject: SU!: Class in Alexandria VA?

christinejosti@gmail.com?subject=Class in Alexandria VA?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@

I have a new customer (former Demo) who is trying to help her friend find a class or event in the Alexandria VA area.  She went on the demo local page, but couldn't find anyone who teaches classes.  Please send me a message if you live in the area and teach classes and I will connect you.  Thanks!
Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Class-in-Alexandria-VA-tp8806.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Class in Alexandria VA?

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Christine Josti

Hi - I have a monthly club in Burke :). Would love to have her join us!
Linda Bobb

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Christine Josti] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n8806h69@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Sun, Apr 27, 2014 05:35 PM
Subject: SU!: Class in Alexandria VA?

christinejosti@gmail.com?subject=Class in Alexandria VA?christinejosti@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinejosti@gmail.com

Christine Josti
Norwell, MA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Josti, please change the email address to: christinejosti@gmail.comchristinejosti@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Class-in-Alexandria-VA-tp8806.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h24@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.