classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Christmas in July?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Anyone doing Christmas in July? Please share some of your ideas.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Christmas in July?

donnab07

I’m holding a Christmas In August class instead of in July.  I wanted to schedule my class after my customers had received their holiday catalog.  So far I have 4 customers who have registered and may not get any more than that, which is fine with me – easier to social distance with a smaller class.  I plan to have 3 or 4 card projects, plus a 3D project and a gift wrapping project.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54608h90@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54608h90@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 7:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Christmas in July?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20in%20July?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas in July?

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Im not holding in person events, but I am doing my personal Christmas in July.....finishing up Christmas cards I started in the past as well as paper pumpkins I never finished. I’ve been trying to get some Christmas scrapbooking done, too! Once done, I’ll be posting to my personal pages

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 22, 2020, at 10:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54608h23@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas in July?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I too am holding a Christmas in August but mine is a zoom as I’m not comfortable right not in everyone handling all the products to make items in person.
I will demonstrate a technique, have another mystery stampin’ project that they will make while we are zooming, and go through the holiday mini. Likely I will have out of state customers as well as a few local customers. Of course Prize Patrol will make an appearance! That’s always fun!!!
Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Jul 22, 2020, at 8:55 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54610h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20in%20July?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Im not holding in person events, but I am doing my personal Christmas in July.....finishing up Christmas cards I started in the past as well as paper pumpkins I never finished. I’ve been trying to get some Christmas scrapbooking done, too! Once done, I’ll be posting to my personal pages

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 22, 2020, at 10:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54608h23@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608p54610.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

I am hoping to do a Christmas in July in August. I am going to make my samples and see if allowed. If not I'm going to try to offer it as a kit.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 7:56 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54608h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+in+July?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I have already held a Christmas in July via zoom. We made a clothespin wreath. I sent out my list of supplies they needed before hand. I’ll do Christmas in August and September in house if my state allows it also. 

Mary Davis
Stampin’ in the Finger Lakes
Featured sewer at Convention

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 12:58 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54612h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Christmas+in+July?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I too am holding a Christmas in August but mine is a zoom as I’m not comfortable right not in everyone handling all the products to make items in person.
I will demonstrate a technique, have another mystery stampin’ project that they will make while we are zooming, and go through the holiday mini. Likely I will have out of state customers as well as a few local customers. Of course Prize Patrol will make an appearance! That’s always fun!!!
Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Jul 22, 2020, at 8:55 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54610h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20in%20July?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608p54610.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-in-July-tp54608p54612.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Yes, I'm hosting Christmas in July on the 31st. Five cards focusing on using products from the new mini.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 9:56 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54608h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+in+July?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark

This weekend I am having a “Card Buffet” and including 2 Christmas Cards to choose from to start everyone’s 2020 Christmas stash. This is my Christmas in July Event.

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 23 Jul 2020, at 12:56 am, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54608h55@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble