Christmas Countdown Project Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Christmas Countdown Project Question

Charlotte Lindmeier
For those of you that went to Greece - did you get to see and feel the parts of the Christmas Countdown kit? How sturdy is the outside box?  Also, how sturdy are the coffin treat boxes?  Thanks in advance for any help.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Countdown Project Question

Catherine Harwood

Very sturdy! Got to see it up close — touch it — I could take out the little boxes. I was very impressed at how sturdy it was and really want to do this as a class. I think it will be popular and told multiple SU employees to please have enough so it does not sell out!

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Jul 23, 2019, at 3:38 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49118h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20Countdown%20Project%20Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

For those of you that went to Greece - did you get to see and feel the parts of the Christmas Countdown kit? How sturdy is the outside box?  Also, how sturdy are the coffin treat boxes?  Thanks in advance for any help.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Countdown-Project-Question-tp49118.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Countdown Project Question

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thanks for the information.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week