classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
29 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Christmas Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year?  How many did you send?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

Barbara Stitt

I received 4 and I sent 100.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 30, 2020, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h4@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Katie Lilly
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I sent out 65 and have received 4.  Thanks, Katie Lilly  😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I sent out 70 to our shut-ins at church and 30 to my friends and relatives. I received 5 handmade SU! Christmas cards. Mary Davis

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:59 AM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56920h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@yahoo.com

I sent out 65 and have received 4.  Thanks, Katie Lilly  😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year?  How many did you send?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56920.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Elizabeth Edwards

I sent out 93. I got 2. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h95@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h30@.nabble
Elizabeth Edwards
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Annapolis, MD
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

I sent out 75 and received 3 handmade cards 

Pam

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h45@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Christmas Cards

Rachel Brooks
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I sent out about 135 all hand made and received 13 hand made ones.

Rachel Brooks
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I made 140 cards; I received 10.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I sent zero handmade cards. I always send a family photo card. I received 15 handmade cards.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020, 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I sent out 92 cards of 8 different designs.   I got 10 handmade cards out of 60
total cards received this year.  A few of my customers sent store-bought cards!

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA

On 12/30/2020 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h94@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I probably sent about 60.  Received 5 hand stamped cards.  Also received a bunch of photo cards without a lick of ink/personalization on them.  One sender knows how I feel about that and wrote a lovely note on the back of hers.  Made me laugh out loud and call her.  It’s a real personal pet peeve of mine.  Nice thought but no thought.  (Sorry for the dissertation!)

~Blythe

On Dec 29, 2020, at 11:25 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

I sent out about 45 with personal notes in each;  received 3 handmade cards and several photo cards with no personalization at all. 😢 A couple were even addressed by the photo company. 😡

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 6:34 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56929h16@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I probably sent about 60.  Received 5 hand stamped cards.  Also received a bunch of photo cards without a lick of ink/personalization on them.  One sender knows how I feel about that and wrote a lovely note on the back of hers.  Made me laugh out loud and call her.  It’s a real personal pet peeve of mine.  Nice thought but no thought.  (Sorry for the dissertation!)

~Blythe

On Dec 29, 2020, at 11:25 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n56918h25@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Christmas%20Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56929.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

I sent 25 cards to family and friends, and received 6 handmade cards back, 4 store cards (my family and in laws do not craft!), and three photo cards (2 with notes or a letter).
But in this crazy year, just hearing from folks was a blessing in itself. I was ill earlier this month, so my cards were pretty simple, and some may arrive after Christmas; so I believe in giving a lot of grace where cards are concerned.

Chris Occhipinti

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-12-29 10:25:20 PM
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Katie Lilly

I sent out 50 handmade cards and I received 8 beaut ones. 
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 1:59 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56920h19@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

I sent out 65 and have received 4.  Thanks, Katie Lilly  😃

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 12:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56920.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Elizabeth Edwards

sent 30 an received 16.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Elizabeth Edwards] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56922h84@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Dec 30, 2020 4:12 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

elizabeth.edwards01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: elizabeth.edwards01@

I sent out 93. I got 2. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n56918h95@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Christmas Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h30@.nabble
Elizabeth Edwards
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Annapolis, MD

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elizabeth Edwards, please change the email address to: elizabeth.edwards01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56922.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I sent out 105 and received 43 of which 17 were hand made.

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Dec 30, 2020, at 1:25 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56918h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

I sent 72 cards this year. Could have sent a few more, but ran out of time!! Not sure how many I got, definitely fewer than that, but I love to send cards, it's what we do!! Had a few people thank me for the lovely card, saying they didn't send any this year. I figure these are the people that needed my card the most.
I have set a goal to send at least 10 cards each month in 2021. With these crazy times we all need happy mail.

Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I sent out well over 30 and received 20. More handmade then store bought!
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 30, 2020, at 10:16 AM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56937h23@.nabble> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@

I sent 72 cards this year. Could have sent a few more, but ran out of time!! Not sure how many I got, definitely fewer than that, but I love to send cards, it's what we do!! Had a few people thank me for the lovely card, saying they didn't send any this year. I figure these are the people that needed my card the most.
I have set a goal to send at least 10 cards each month in 2021. With these crazy times we all need happy mail.

Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie
#wasagabeachstamping

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 1:25 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56918h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

How many hand made Christmas did you receive this year? How many did you send?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56937.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Christmas Cards

Robin Messenheimer

I sent out 90 and so far have received 9 handmade cards. I say, “so far,” as I still got two cards in the mail yesterday. If mail is slow on the US Mainland, it’s even slower getting to Hawaiʻi. So there may yet be another 1 or 2 handmade.

Calendar

Description automatically generated

From: ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 8:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I sent about 65 cards and received 6 handmade cards.

On Dec 30, 2020, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56939h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

I sent out 90 and so far have received 9 handmade cards. I say, “so far,” as I still got two cards in the mail yesterday. If mail is slow on the US Mainland, it’s even slower getting to Hawaiʻi. So there may yet be another 1 or 2 handmade. 

Calendar

Description automatically generated

From: ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56918h27@.nabble> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 8:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56918p56939.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.