classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Christmas Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
About how many Christmas Card are you sending this year?  Have you shared a lot of Christmas ideas with your customers?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

Sandy England

I will send approximately 30 cards
I have made Christmas card stamp a stacks with 5 different designs twice. Right scrapbook pages and in Kanuary will do two different kinds of Christmas Ornaments. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h8@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

About how many Christmas Card are you sending this year? Have you shared a lot of Christmas ideas with your customers?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

This year I am sending way more cards - close to 100 as I think we all need some extra Christmas Cheer this year and I have shared lots of Christmas ideas in my last few Card Classes. Who doesn’t love a hand crafted Christmas Card made with love.? 😁🤗

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 25 Nov 2020, at 4:56 pm, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h16@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

About how many Christmas Card are you sending this year? Have you shared a lot of Christmas ideas with your customers?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h69@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Kramer

I send out over 200 Christmas cards each year.  My goal was to get them all made before Thanksgiving and I’m so glad I got that done.  Now I can just enjoy the holidays!  😁

Debbie 

On Nov 25, 2020, at 12:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h37@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h90@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb

I have 45 cards to send out.  It's a good time to use some of the cards I have left from last year to send to new people this year.  We have done one or two Christmas cards in my stamp club since August so I have lots of options available.  But I made original ones for my club members so they know how special they are!
Linda Bobb

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h92@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 1:56 am
Subject: SU!: Christmas Cards

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas%20Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h45@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sandy England

Since I have not seen many friends and no family members, I’m sending many more then usual. At least 50.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 12:17 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56440h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

I have made Christmas card stamp a stacks with 5 different designs twice. Right scrapbook pages and in Kanuary will do two different kinds of Christmas Ornaments. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h8@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56440.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark
In reply to this post by Linda Bobb

Great idea...thanks!  diane clark

From: SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56445h0@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 7:49 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Christmas Cards

lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@

I have 45 cards to send out.  It's a good time to use some of the cards I have left from last year to send to new people this year.  We have done one or two Christmas cards in my stamp club since August so I have lots of options available.  But I made original ones for my club members so they know how special they are!
Linda Bobb

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n56439h92@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < lb1227@ >
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 1:56 am

clindmeier@?subject=Christmas%20Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56445.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h67@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Clark
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Yes, we're distanced even from our local friends and social groups we belong to.  I have been sending cards Thinking of You right along through the quarantine especially to those who live alone.  They are totally distanced more so than those of us that are married.  How about you?  Blessings, diane clark

From: SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56446h31@.nabble>
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 8:04 am

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Since I have not seen many friends and no family members, I’m sending many more then usual. At least 50.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 12:17 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n56440h16@.nabble > wrote:

sandyengland@?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n56439h8@.nabble > wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56440.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56446.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I had 3 small (5 or less at each one) Christmas card workshops in October, making 7 cards to showcase the beautiful papers and card base/envelopes this year.   I will be making more Christmas cards -at least 100, not just the usual list of family and friends (about 70), but to some randomly picked ones as well.  We all need some extra cheer!

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since 2007

11/25/2020 1:56 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56439h45@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h98@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Elizabeth Edwards
In reply to this post by Diane Clark

I’m sending out 90 cards to family and friends.  I started making these cards in October. LOL

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2020, at 9:40 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Clark] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56448h25@.nabble> wrote:

dianecl6@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dianecl6@

Yes, we're distanced even from our local friends and social groups we belong to.  I have been sending cards Thinking of You right along through the quarantine especially to those who live alone.  They are totally distanced more so than those of us that are married.  How about you?  Blessings, diane clark

From: SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n56446h31@.nabble>
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 8:04 am

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Christmas%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 12:17 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n56440h16@.nabble > wrote:

sandyengland@?subject=Re: SU!: Christmas Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2020, at 1:56 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n56439h8@.nabble > wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56446.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Clark, please change the email address to: dianecl6@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56448.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h99@.nabble
Elizabeth Edwards
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Annapolis, MD
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Christmas Cards

Char Stiehl

I am sending about 40 customer Christmas cards.  I shared a number of designs with YouTube videos and will continue to do them thru the 20th of December. 

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n56439h27@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56439h27@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 11:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

I hope to get about 100 done. 

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 12:56 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n56439h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h93@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Christmas Cards

Robin Messenheimer
I plan to send out about 100 cards. I have about 80 fully made so far, 10 still in a production line, and I'll be turning this month's Paper Pumpkin kit into cards. If I have more cards than people on my list, I'll expand my list! Starting next week, I'll be focusing on the next mini and SAB. I'm so ready :)

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
About how many Christmas Card are you sending this year?  Have you shared a lot of Christmas ideas with your customers?

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I typically send out about 90 Christmas cards each year.  This year I will be sending more.  I think it is especially important this year to let friends know that you are thinking of them because of the difficult year we have had.  I am fortunate in that I was able to hold a fee small classes plus my stamp club, and we made a nice variety of Christmas cards using products from this year’s holiday catalog.  I have also shared ideas using John Sanpietro’s 12 Weeks of Christmas program.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56439h51@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56439h51@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h4@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool

I have 150 on my list and have cards left over from last year because I had left over samples from last year.

Before COVID I was teaching a monthly class at the senior center and we would start making Christmas cards in  July and increase from 1 to 2, then 3 cards each month until Christmas. Then by December they had enough cards to send. Meanwhile I made at least 8 samples of each card every month so by December I would have at least 75 cards, sometimes more and that is where my surplus came from.  There were 20 seniors in my classes and since I cut all materials I had to cap attendance at 20.

Since March 2020 the class has been cancelled  due to COVID. In the beginning of the Pandemic I figured it would go away quickly (silly me), so I delayed teaching virtually. Plus I was scared to teach virtually.  As the Pandemic stayed in place I decided to teach virtually and surveyed my former students to see how many wanted to participate virtually. Our class is now 18 strong as most of the seniors were technically savvy enough to participate and the Senior Center put me on their ZOOM license so I didn’t have to incur that cost. I hand deliver, porch drop, the kits and we Zoom once a month. Everyone really looks forward to the virtual class. We resumed classes, virtually, in September and I have featured a Christmas card in every class but this  month there will be 5 Christmas cards so we have done 10 Christmas cards Since September. 

A normal in person class I was only able to teach 3 cards in the allotted time.  Virtually I can teach more in the same 1.5 hours. Now, we do at least 4 cards in each class sometimes more and I’m able to demonstrate, up close for each student, technique and tools.  The first month I demonstrated a boarder punch and immediately sold 5 of them. I was flabbergasted as I hadn’t even tried to sell anything, only demonstrate  how something worked. In real time classes I would have had to go to each table of 2, demo, and then move on. Virtually, every student got to see me do it once and it was up close and personal plus after class they got the recording so they could review when their products came in the mail.

Moral of the story? Go virtual.  

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?demoid=2070178

To join My Paper Pumpkin Visit Https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up?demoid=2070178

From: ml+s1100894n56439h56@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56439h56@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h9@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Denise Foor

We send out almost 100 Christmas cards to family, friends and customers.  I make them all year long especially Christmas in July and Paper Pumpkin cards.

Love the Holidays!

Denise Foor

From: ml+s1100894n56439h30@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56439h30@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 1:56 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h83@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I send about 50 cards.  I used to make all of my cards the same but then I always ended up with a lot of odd cards left over from demoing cards in my class. I counted up my stash & I have more than enough cards for this year.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 3:36 PM SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n56464h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE:+Christmas+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com

We send out almost 100 Christmas cards to family, friends and customers.  I make them all year long especially Christmas in July and Paper Pumpkin cards.

Love the Holidays!

Denise Foor

From: ml+s1100894n56439h30@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56439h30@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 1:56 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>

clindmeier@...?subject=Christmas%20Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h83@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Christmas-Cards-tp56439p56464.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h16@n7.nabble.com