Chicken wire

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chicken wire

grantj

How are you coloring the chicken wire element from the Country Lane Suite?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Chicken wire

Kathy Slamar

Sponge dauber with ink on the white side, not the silver side.
K

On Sep 2, 2018, at 6:42 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44128h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Chicken%20wire
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Chicken-wire-tp44128.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Chicken wire

grantj

Thanks, Kathy. Somehow I thought it got distressed like the foil sheets. But it’s so thin, I didn’t see doing that.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 2, 2018, at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44130h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Chicken wire
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Sponge dauber with ink on the white side, not the silver side.
K

On Sep 2, 2018, at 6:42 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n44128h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Chicken%20wire
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Chicken-wire-tp44128.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Chicken-wire-tp44128p44130.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.