Check this out!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Check this out!

grantj

This package was originally scheduled to be delivered today. I WOULD HAVE had all weekend to play! For those of you who are not familiar with Kansas/Missouri/Illinois: I live about two hours north west of St. Louis. Earth City is just outside St. Louis. Kansas City is FOUR hours west of St. Louis. 

So my package went to Earth City (St. Louis). turned back and went FOUR hours away from St. Louis to Kansas City and now it won't be delivered until Monday.

I doubt this has anything to do with anything other than inefficiency on UPS[s part.

(Read Bottom Up)

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Check this out!

Micky Lavinder

I returned product to SU on July 3.  They still do not have it.  My receipt has allowed me to track it and it is now in

Illinois.  I live in Mid-Missouri.  This is ridiculous!

From: ml+s1100894n54727h50@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54727h50@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 1:52 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <micky19@>
Subject: SU!: Check this out!

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Check%20this%20out!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

This package was originally scheduled to be delivered today. I WOULD HAVE had all weekend to play! For those of you who are not familiar with Kansas/Missouri/Illinois: I live about two hours north west of St. Louis. Earth City is just outside St. Louis. Kansas City is FOUR hours west of St. Louis. 

So my package went to Earth City (St. Louis). turned back and went FOUR hours away from St. Louis to Kansas City and now it won't be delivered until Monday.

I doubt this has anything to do with anything other than inefficiency on UPS[s part.

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

07/30/2020  6:24 P.M. Lenexa, KS, United States Arrived at Facility

07/30/2020  5:56 P.M.Kansas City, KS, United States Departed from Facility

07/30/2020  4:47 P.M.Kansas City, KS, United States Arrived at Facility

07/30/2020  9:00 A.M.Earth City, MO, United States

Delivery will be delayed by one business day.

07/30/2020  5:52 A.M.Commerce City, CO, United StatesDeparted from Facility

07/30/2020  2:04 A.M.Commerce City, CO, United States Arrived at Facility

07/29/2020  2:33 A.M.Salt Lake City, UT, United States Departed from Facility

Shipped 07/28/2020  10:34 P.M. Salt Lake City, UT, United States

Origin Scan

Label Created 07/28/2020  3:30 P.M. United States

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Check this out!

Jeanne Moss

I have to jump in here, too, with another mail horror story.  I live in Elizabethtown, KY.  I ordered jewelry from a gal in Cecilia which is about five miles away.  

Instead of meeting, she said she’d just pop it in the mail.  I figured I’d get it in a couple of days.  A week later, I messaged her that I hadn’t received it.

She send me the tracking number and I checked on it every couple of days to see where it went.  Would you believe that package went to Hawaii and back before it got to me?!  It took three weeks for me to get that package.

I wish I could have gone to Hawaii instead of the darn package!!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Micky Lavinder] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54731h2@.nabble> wrote:

micky19@charter.net?subject=RE: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: micky19@

I returned product to SU on July 3.  They still do not have it.  My receipt has allowed me to track it and it is now in

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54731.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Check this out!

Lois Folla

Jeanne,

If that package could only talk!!  LOL My suitcase got on the wrong plane. It was supposed to go from FL to NY a short flight with us, instead it went to Las Vegas… everyone teased us to check all the suitcase pockets incase it won money it was hiding from us… LOL

I was supposed to get something from Amazon today and all of a sudden I’m getting it either Aug 1 or 2.  

I know this is all annoying and crazy… but I still am thankful I’m happy and healthy and alive to have to wait for my packages….  😊

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n54732h8@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54732h8@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 4:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Check this out!

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Check%20this%20out!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I have to jump in here, too, with another mail horror story.  I live in Elizabethtown, KY.  I ordered jewelry from a gal in Cecilia which is about five miles away.  

Instead of meeting, she said she’d just pop it in the mail.  I figured I’d get it in a couple of days.  A week later, I messaged her that I hadn’t received it.

She send me the tracking number and I checked on it every couple of days to see where it went.  Would you believe that package went to Hawaii and back before it got to me?!  It took three weeks for me to get that package.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:56 PM, SUDSOL [Micky Lavinder] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54731h2@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: micky19@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54731.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54732.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by grantj

A young friend works for the post office.  It is a nightmare.  Recently she sent me a picture of their work area - packages were piled to the ceiling.  She dreads going to work.  There is new management at the top, and things are being done that make it worse because they really aren’t qualified for the job.  At least that’s what she hears.

Recently I've sent a number of packages that appear to have never left the regional facility and then suddenly they show up at the destination.

I’m not sure if SU is doing some kind of expediting because the last 3 orders to the East Coast arrived in 3 days, which never happens.  Its always 5 days and very occasionally early delivery in 4 days.

We really need to ask our federal legislators to support the Post Office and push for qualified people at the top.  USPS is too important for a lot of people.  Im one of the millions who gets my prescriptions by mail because it saves a lot of  money.

Phyllis Strickland

On Jul 31, 2020, at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54727h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

(Read Bottom Up)

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

This happens quite often although I still think their service is the best.  When I order FROM
HSN whose warehouse in Piney Flats TN
fifteen minutes away from me in Bristol TN it is shipped to JohnsonCity TN (half hour away) to Knoxville TN( three hours away) to
NC another three hours away and then to  Bristol VA which is twenty minutes from us and they deliver!  It takes about ten days to get a package that started out fifteen minutes away!  Talk about inefficient!  BUT, FEDEX is even worse!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2020, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54733h69@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Jeanne,

If that package could only talk!! LOL My suitcase got on the wrong plane. It was supposed to go from FL to NY a short flight with us, instead it went to Las Vegas… everyone teased us to check all the suitcase pockets incase it won money it was hiding from us… LOL

I was supposed to get something from Amazon today and all of a sudden I’m getting it either Aug 1 or 2.

I know this is all annoying and crazy… but I still am thankful I’m happy and healthy and alive to have to wait for my packages…. 😊

Blessings,

Lois

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54732.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54733.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Actually, we have MUCH better luck with FedEx!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:44 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54736h15@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

This happens quite often although I still think their service is the best.  When I order FROM
HSN whose warehouse in Piney Flats TN
fifteen minutes away from me in Bristol TN it is shipped to JohnsonCity TN (half hour away) to Knoxville TN( three hours away) to
NC another three hours away and then to  Bristol VA which is twenty minutes from us and they deliver!  It takes about ten days to get a package that started out fifteen minutes away!  Talk about inefficient!  BUT, FEDEX is even worse!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2020, at 4:09 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54733h69@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Jeanne,

If that package could only talk!! LOL My suitcase got on the wrong plane. It was supposed to go from FL to NY a short flight with us, instead it went to Las Vegas… everyone teased us to check all the suitcase pockets incase it won money it was hiding from us… LOL

I know this is all annoying and crazy… but I still am thankful I’m happy and healthy and alive to have to wait for my packages…. 😊

Blessings,

Lois

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54733.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54736.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

That is hilarious for your package.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54732h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Check+this+out!

I have to jump in here, too, with another mail horror story.  I live in Elizabethtown, KY.  I ordered jewelry from a gal in Cecilia which is about five miles away.  

Instead of meeting, she said she’d just pop it in the mail.  I figured I’d get it in a couple of days.  A week later, I messaged her that I hadn’t received it.

She send me the tracking number and I checked on it every couple of days to see where it went.  Would you believe that package went to Hawaii and back before it got to me?!  It took three weeks for me to get that package.

I wish I could have gone to Hawaii instead of the darn package!!  LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

micky19@...?subject=RE: Check this out!

revjanstamps@...?subject=Check%20this%20out!

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h6@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

This 👇has been happening with packages to and from me for a long time already. I think they are trying to push us to the newer for pay tracking service.

>
> Recently I've sent a number of packages that appear to have never left the regional facility and then suddenly they show up at the destination.

They also stopped guaranteeing 3 day deliveries (Express Mail) years ago when there were cut backs to the number of flights to Guam. The airline could no longer provide the support for the service.

Oh, and all mail here has to go through the main post office. Items mailed in the south to someone in the south, has to go to central Guam and back south again for delivery. ☹️

As was said earlier, I’m still thankful we have USPS because all the other providers consider us international and that is expensive!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

You could have slept on our sofa and enjoyed the view!

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n54732h61@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54732h61@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 10:03 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Joan Norman

I’m chuckling so will chime in, too.   My postal story is a bit different.  My SU preorder arrived this Tuesday, I purposely delayed my ordering to timing it’s arrival for when I’d have time for crafting.  HOWEVER - the Joke was on me - since the package sits unopened in my craft room while I sit  in my recliner for 8 weeks recovering from surgery following a fluky accident this past Saturday.  An 54 pieces of China crashed out of my cupboard, gashed my foot open and severed a tendon.  I won’t be able to even get near my craft table for several weeks.  
Funny that my package arrived within a week and there it sits calling to me sadly  unopened.  Poor postal guys can’t catch a break.  🤣

Happy Crafting Everyone .... 
Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54739h96@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54732h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I have to jump in here, too, with another mail horror story. I live in Elizabethtown, KY. I ordered jewelry from a gal in Cecilia which is about five miles away.

Instead of meeting, she said she’d just pop it in the mail. I figured I’d get it in a couple of days. A week later, I messaged her that I hadn’t received it.

She send me the tracking number and I checked on it every couple of days to see where it went. Would you believe that package went to Hawaii and back before it got to me?! It took three weeks for me to get that package.

I wish I could have gone to Hawaii instead of the darn package!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

I returned product to SU on July 3. They still do not have it. My receipt has allowed me to track it and it is now in

Illinois. I live in Mid-Missouri. This is ridiculous!

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

07/30/2020 6:24 P.M. Lenexa, KS, United States Arrived at Facility

07/30/2020 5:56 P.M.Kansas City, KS, United States Departed from Facility

07/30/2020 4:47 P.M.Kansas City, KS, United States Arrived at Facility

07/30/2020 9:00 A.M.Earth City, MO, United States

07/30/2020 5:52 A.M.Commerce City, CO, United StatesDeparted from Facility

07/30/2020 2:04 A.M.Commerce City, CO, United States Arrived at Facility

07/29/2020 2:33 A.M.Salt Lake City, UT, United States Departed from Facility

Shipped 07/28/2020 10:34 P.M. Salt Lake City, UT, United States

Origin Scan

Label Created 07/28/2020 3:30 P.M. United States

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54739.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Oh my goodness, Pam!  So sorry you’re out of commission for a while!  Bless your heart!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Aug 1, 2020, at 8:13 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54747h98@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

I’m chuckling so will chime in, too.   My postal story is a bit different.  My SU preorder arrived this Tuesday, I purposely delayed my ordering to timing it’s arrival for when I’d have time for crafting.  HOWEVER - the Joke was on me - since the package sits unopened in my craft room while I sit  in my recliner for 8 weeks recovering from surgery following a fluky accident this past Saturday.  An 54 pieces of China crashed out of my cupboard, gashed my foot open and severed a tendon.  I won’t be able to even get near my craft table for several weeks.  
Funny that my package arrived within a week and there it sits calling to me sadly  unopened.  Poor postal guys can’t catch a break.  🤣

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 31, 2020, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54739h96@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

I have to jump in here, too, with another mail horror story. I live in Elizabethtown, KY. I ordered jewelry from a gal in Cecilia which is about five miles away.

Instead of meeting, she said she’d just pop it in the mail. I figured I’d get it in a couple of days. A week later, I messaged her that I hadn’t received it.

She send me the tracking number and I checked on it every couple of days to see where it went. Would you believe that package went to Hawaii and back before it got to me?! It took three weeks for me to get that package.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

I returned product to SU on July 3. They still do not have it. My receipt has allowed me to track it and it is now in

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54739.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54747.html
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

I am so sorry to hear about your accident!  Healing a tendon is no picnic, and I’m hoping you can figure out how to get some crafting done with your new stuff while recuperating.  One question came to my mind – why did all of that china come out of your cupboard?  I am a southern California native (transplanted to north Idaho), so I’m wondering if you had an earthquake?  Many years ago I lived in Northridge, CA, when the Northridge quake hit, and I had dishes crash to the floor, plus an arrowhead water bottle fall off its stand and sheer off the corner of a countertop.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54747h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54747h99@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 5:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Check%20this%20out!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

Image removed by sender.

stampnjoan@?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54732h12@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Check+this+out!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@.nabble

--

Joan Norman
stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54747.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Donna, 
We are not quite sure what happened.  We live fairly near train tracks. So all we can figure is years of the trains going by caused the shelving to come lose (??).  Regardless of the reason - needless to say - my husband is Now on a mission to reinforce ALL shelving posthaste.  😉
Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2020, at 12:00 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54753h30@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Check this out!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I am so sorry to hear about your accident! Healing a tendon is no picnic, and I’m hoping you can figure out how to get some crafting done with your new stuff while recuperating. One question came to my mind – why did all of that china come out of your cupboard? I am a southern California native (transplanted to north Idaho), so I’m wondering if you had an earthquake? Many years ago I lived in Northridge, CA, when the Northridge quake hit, and I had dishes crash to the floor, plus an arrowhead water bottle fall off its stand and sheer off the corner of a countertop.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54747h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54747h99@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 5:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Check%20this%20out!

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

Image removed by sender.

stampnjoan@?subject=Re: SU!: Check this out!

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 4:03 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54732h12@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Check+this+out!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

(Read Bottom Up)

In Transit

Origin Scan

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@.nabble

--

Joan Norman
stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-this-out-tp54727p54753.html