Check Your Mini Catalogs For Missing Pages

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Check Your Mini Catalogs For Missing Pages

BobbieGanley
I ordered 2 packs of the mini catalogs the first day of the preorder.  I just realized
all of them are missing pages 3 - 6, and 71 - 74.  There are duplicate pages as well of other pages.
I didn't notice the missing pages until I saw the same stamp sets appearing twice.
If you have any unopened packs, you should take a look.
I am confident SU! will replace them, but it will take a week to get them.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Check Your Mini Catalogs For Missing Pages

Maria Pobre

Thank you for letting us know. I’ll be sure to check mine.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 2, 2020, at 4:05 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51101h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Check Your Mini Catalogs For Missing Pages
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I ordered 2 packs of the mini catalogs the first day of the preorder.  I just realized
all of them are missing pages 3 - 6, and 71 - 74.  There are duplicate pages as well of other pages.
I didn't notice the missing pages until I saw the same stamp sets appearing twice.
If you have any unopened packs, you should take a look.
I am confident SU! will replace them, but it will take a week to get them.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Check-Your-Mini-Catalogs-For-Missing-Pages-tp51101.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.