Chat & Challenge Tonight

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chat & Challenge Tonight

DeniseDonald
In honour of the new Stampin' University I thought we would use a technique on a card.

Challenge: Kissing Technique

What: Chat & Challenge is a fun time to stamp and/or chat with your fellow SUDSOLers. A sketch or idea is provided, and sometimes an inspiration. (Though sometime the inspiration IS the sketch!)

When: Tonight:  9pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7 pm Mountain, 6 pm Pacific,

Where: In the SUDSOL Chat CLASS room (Look for the link to the Chat Rooms on the left side of the Member Home Page.) Click on the link to go to the CHAT ROOM www.sudsol.org

How: You pick the Current stamps and colors to use - just use the kissing technique on a part of your project and stamp away while you chat. Then upload your design to the SUDSOL Gallery right away. (If you have not previously registered for the Gallery, you might want to do so before C&C.) To view the gallery follow the link provided. Gallery: http://www.sudsol.org/members/gallery/g3342-chat-26-challenge-extra.html

Who: EVERYONE! Beginners and seasoned stampers alike. We love to get inspirations from everyone.

Please leave COMMENTS in the Gallery for all who play along!
Any Questions? Contact me! Hope to see you all there!!
Chat Host: Denise Donald
Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Chat & Challenge Tonight

DeniseDonald
DeniseDonald wrote
Join me tonight for Chat & Challenge.
In honour of the new Stampin' University I thought we would use a technique on a card.

What: Chat & Challenge is a fun time to stamp and/or chat with your fellow SUDSOLers. A sketch or idea is provided, and sometimes an inspiration. (Though sometime the inspiration IS the sketch!)

Where: In the SUDSOL Chat CLASS room (Look for the link to the Chat Rooms on the left side of the Member Home Page.) Click on the link to go to the CHAT ROOM www.sudsol.org

How: You pick the Current stamps and colors to use - just use the kissing technique on a part of your project and stamp away while you chat. Then upload your design to the SUDSOL Gallery right away. (If you have not previously registered for the Gallery, you might want to do so before C&C.) To view the gallery follow the link provided. Gallery: http://www.sudsol.org/members/gallery/g3342-chat-26-challenge-extra.html

Who: EVERYONE! Beginners and seasoned stampers alike. We love to get inspirations from everyone.

Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Chat & Challenge Tonight

DeniseDonald
In reply to this post by DeniseDonald
Join my now for Chat & Challenge.
DeniseDonald wrote

Bear Hugs,
Denise Donald
www.craftdbear.com