Chat & Challenge - NOW at 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Chat & Challenge - NOW at 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET

Sheri Thompson
C&C host looking for a stamping good time!
This week I am going to make the Stamp Set Challenge with you!

What: Chat & Challenge is a fun time to stamp and/or chat with your fellow SUDSOLers.

When: 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings: 11 am Eastern, 10 am Central, 9 am Mountain, 8 am Pacific, 7 am Alaska, 5 am Hawaii

Where: In the SUDSOL Chat CLASS room (Look for the link to the Chat Rooms on the left side of the Member Home Page.) Click on the link to go to the CHAT ROOM www.sudsol.org

How: You pick the Current stamps and colors to use - just follow the sketch provided and stamp away while you chat. Then upload your design to the SUDSOL Gallery right away.

Who: EVERYONE! Beginners and seasoned stampers alike. We love to get inspirations from everyone.
5 samples means I get to give away a week of SUDSOL for free!

Please leave COMMENTS in the Gallery for all who play along!
Any Questions? Contact me! Hope to see you all there!!
Chat Host: Sheri Thompson

Stamp Set Challenge details:
    This week let's share projects using the "Blended Bloom" stamp! This gorgeous floral image is one of our sneak peek pre-order selections and can be found on page 167 in the new 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.

Use any current retiring products to create your projects. Then, load it into the Stamp Set Challenge gallery only, include all your details and put SSC#242 in the Swap Field. It is that simple! Our challenges are an excellent way to share our creative ideas and samples. We can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

Remember, this Stamp Set or Theme Challenge runs for 1 full week and changes on Monday. (And you can check off one box in our monthly SUDSOL Bingo game, too!)

Step by step details on uploading can be found here: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?article=18

See the first sample in the list as your guide to work from.
    You may copy the sample exactly, or change colors/papers, or change embellishments (such as narrower/wider ribbon, used brads instead of buttons, etc.)

The purpose of this swap is an introduction to challenges or for those who have very limited time.
Sheri Thompson demo since 2002... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Chat & Challenge - TODAY at 8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET

Sheri Thompson
My first attempt at coloring the Blended Bloom with Coastal Cabana Blendabilities markers. Come join me on today's Chat & Challenge and see how I use this beauty! Will it be a card? A 3D gift? Who knows?! I will also share other tips I have learned about watercoloring and the new Blendabilities markers!!! See you in the chat room at 10 am CST.
Sheri Thompson demo since 2002... W: www.travelingstamps.stampinup.net... T: 214-556-9319... E: sheri@travelingstamps.com... Blog: www.sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps.com... Facebook: www.facebook.com/sisterhoodofthetravelingstamps... Twitter: www.twitter.com/travelingstamps... YouTube: www.youtube.com/travelingstamps... Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/travelingstamps/...