Change my profile info?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Change my profile info?

Carolyn Jackson
I need to change the credit card that is charged for my SUDSOL subscription but I cannot find where I do that. Help, please.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Change my profile info?

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

FYI - these types of questions are best asked directly to slb@sudsol.org for faster service :)

There are several options:
1) wait for the credit card to run and the system will send you an update notice
2) contact slb@sudsol.org and we can generate an update email for you
3) call our voice mail at 406-263-1679 and leave your name and information and we will update it for you

Patti

Patti & Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and  Pinterest

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 6:40 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n25876h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Change+my+profile+info?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I need to change the credit card that is charged for my SUDSOL subscription but I cannot find where I do that. Help, please.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Change-my-profile-info-tp25876.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest