Challenge given at On Stage

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Challenge given at On Stage

joyce pacer
SU announced in the Tuesday newsletter that the challenge to sell four sets of Painted Poppy and you would receive a new set that will be in the next annual catalog is open to all demonstrators between Nov-Feb.15.  Is that for the stamp set or for the bundle.  If they bought the bundle that would count as a set also, am I correct.  My question is set or does it need to be the bundle?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage

Libby Dyson

It's for anything including the stamp set. So:
  • Stamp set
  • Bundle
  • Suite/Bundle
It's applicable for your pre-order, so that counts as 1

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 12:32, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50696h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Challenge+given+at+On+Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

SU announced in the Tuesday newsletter that the challenge to sell four sets of Painted Poppy and you would receive a new set that will be in the next annual catalog is open to all demonstrators between Nov-Feb.15.  Is that for the stamp set or for the bundle.  If they bought the bundle that would count as a set also, am I correct.  My question is set or does it need to be the bundle?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Set. Includes the one we got at On Stage, which means 3 for us.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 24, 2019, at 7:32 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50696h75@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Challenge given at On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

SU announced in the Tuesday newsletter that the challenge to sell four sets of Painted Poppy and you would receive a new set that will be in the next annual catalog is open to all demonstrators between Nov-Feb.15.  Is that for the stamp set or for the bundle.  If they bought the bundle that would count as a set also, am I correct.  My question is set or does it need to be the bundle?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

And it’s for those who did not attend? I was a bit confused by the wording.  Wasn’t sure if “all of you” meant all of you who attended.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 24, 2019, at 9:13 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50697h48@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

• Stamp set
  • Bundle
  • Suite/Bundle

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 12:32, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50696h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Challenge+given+at+On+Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

SU announced in the Tuesday newsletter that the challenge to sell four sets of Painted Poppy and you would receive a new set that will be in the next annual catalog is open to all demonstrators between Nov-Feb.15. Is that for the stamp set or for the bundle. If they bought the bundle that would count as a set also, am I correct. My question is set or does it need to be the bundle?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50697.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

They said they were opening to all demonstrators.  That is the way I understood it.

On November 24, 2019 at 9:30 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50699h83@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

And it’s for those who did not attend? I was a bit confused by the wording.  Wasn’t sure if “all of you” meant all of you who attended.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 24, 2019, at 9:13 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+ s1100894n50697h48@.nabble > wrote:

libby.dyson5@?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

• Stamp set
  • Bundle
  • Suite/Bundle

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 12:32, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n50696h53@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Challenge+given+at+On+Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

SU announced in the Tuesday newsletter that the challenge to sell four sets of Painted Poppy and you would receive a new set that will be in the next annual catalog is open to all demonstrators between Nov-Feb.15. Is that for the stamp set or for the bundle. If they bought the bundle that would count as a set also, am I correct. My question is set or does it need to be the bundle?
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50697.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+ s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50699.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

SchroderL

yes it's open to all demonstrators .. great way to get sales for the new catalogue and be rewarded with something new from the Annual :) 

Leonie Schroder

Stamp A Latte Blog
Stampin' Up! website
Young Living Consultant - it's essentially good
spice up your cooking with Flavourista

On 25 November 2019 13:57:34 "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50702h27@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage

They said they were opening to all demonstrators.  That is the way I understood it.

On November 24, 2019 at 9:30 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50699h83@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Nov 24, 2019, at 9:13 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+ s1100894n50697h48@.nabble > wrote:

• Stamp set
  • Bundle
  • Suite/Bundle

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 12:32, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n50696h53@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

--

Libby Dyson

Order online 24/7

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50699.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50702.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Great!!  I’m on it!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2019, at 2:49 AM, SUDSOL [SchroderL] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50704h65@.nabble> wrote:

leonie@stampalatte.com?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: leonie@

yes it's open to all demonstrators .. great way to get sales for the new catalogue and be rewarded with something new from the Annual :) 

Leonie Schroder

Stamp A Latte Blog
Stampin' Up! website
Young Living Consultant - it's essentially good
spice up your cooking with Flavourista

On 25 November 2019 13:57:34 "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50702h27@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Challenge given at On Stage

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

• Stamp set
  • Bundle
  • Suite/Bundle

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

--

Libby Dyson

Order online 24/7

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50702.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SchroderL, please change the email address to: leonie@stampalatte.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Challenge-given-at-On-Stage-tp50696p50704.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble