Catalog Bundles

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Catalog Bundles

Jeanne Moss

Now is one of THE BEST times to be a member of SUDSOL!!  We have SO many resources that go with the new catalog.  One of those resources is the new Bundle List.

Even though there is now a list in the front of the catalog, it's still handy to have a separate list that you can print out, make notes on and mark those things you've purchased.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Catalog Bundles

Barbara Stitt

So helpful!  Thank you!

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 5, 2019, at 8:48 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48405h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Catalog Bundles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Now is one of THE BEST times to be a member of SUDSOL!!  We have SO many resources that go with the new catalog.  One of those resources is the new Bundle List.

Even though there is now a list in the front of the catalog, it's still handy to have a separate list that you can print out, make notes on and mark those things you've purchased.

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Catalog-Bundles-tp48405.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Catalog Bundles

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I can not get into sudsol.  I was in earlier but it will not open for me now.  I am trying to get in to start the business chat.  Joyce Pacer

On June 5, 2019 at 8:48 AM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48405h69@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Catalog Bundles
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

Use this button to pin any image from this page to your SUDSOL boards.. This way you can organize and keep track of SUDSOL articles on your pin boards, in addition to samples. ×

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Catalog-Bundles-tp48405.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat