Case sleeve/ jackets

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Case sleeve/ jackets

Pricy Darrell
I am transferring my wood mount stamps to clear cases and trying to print out the sleeve for the case that identifies its name and stamps in that set. What terminology do I use to find the case sleeves/ jackets. Thanks
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Case sleeve/ jackets

Libby Dyson

Blank.docx (72K) Download Attachment

Use 1 template and just add the graphics each time print and move to the next one. Here's a blank template you can use.
If you don't have a digital image of the stamp set, search Google e.g. Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree.
Hope this helps

On Mon, 24 Dec 2018 at 10:56, SUDSOL [Pricy Darrell] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n45769h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Case+sleeve/+jackets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

I am transferring my wood mount stamps to clear cases and trying to print out the sleeve for the case that identifies its name and stamps in that set. What terminology do I use to find the case sleeves/ jackets. Thanks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Case-sleeve-jackets-tp45769.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

--