Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album

Kathy Slamar
Does anyone know if this was discontinued?  I had a customer place it on an order today.  It shows as a carryover from the Holiday Mini, but when I inputted the code it says it is no longer available.

I didn't see any announcements from SU saying it was removed from the carryover list.  

Any thoughts are appreciated!  Thanks.
Kathy
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album

Jeanne Moss

Yes, it was gone before we even got the Occasions catalogs.  Sara mentioned it during the catalog preview.

Jeanne Moss
526 Langley Trace
Elizabethtown, KY  42701
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 24, 2015, at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17150h91@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Does anyone know if this was discontinued?  I had a customer place it on an order today.  It shows as a carryover from the Holiday Mini, but when I inputted the code it says it is no longer available.

I didn't see any announcements from SU saying it was removed from the carryover list.  

Kathy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Carry-over-from-Holiday-Catalog-Cheryy-6-x-8-Project-Life-Album-tp17150.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Thanks!
Kathy

-- 
Kathy Slamar
Sent with Airmail

On January 24, 2015 at 8:34:57 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As (ml-node+s1100894n17151h40@n5.nabble.com) wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Carry-over%20from%20Holiday%20Catalog%20-%20Cheryy%206%20x%208%20Project%20Life%20Album
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Yes, it was gone before we even got the Occasions catalogs.  Sara mentioned it during the catalog preview.

Jeanne Moss
526 Langley Trace
Elizabethtown, KY  42701
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 24, 2015, at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17150h91@.nabble> wrote:

kathy@?subject=Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Carry-over-from-Holiday-Catalog-Cheryy-6-x-8-Project-Life-Album-tp17150.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Carry-over-from-Holiday-Catalog-Cheryy-6-x-8-Project-Life-Album-tp17150p17151.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h33@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Carry-over from Holiday Catalog - Cheryy 6 x 8 Project Life Album, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

coverstonm
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

The album has been sold out for several weeks now.  During the catalog kick off event, they had the album covered up with a sticky note since it wasn't going to be available.

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 8:30 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17150h5@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
kathy@slamar.com?subject=Carry-over+from+Holiday+Catalog+-+Cheryy+6+x+8+Project+Life+Album
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Does anyone know if this was discontinued?  I had a customer place it on an order today.  It shows as a carryover from the Holiday Mini, but when I inputted the code it says it is no longer available.

Any thoughts are appreciated!  Thanks.
Kathy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h29@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Melanie
Reply | Threaded
|

tinabatori
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

It was carried over "while supplies last."  Supplies ran out a while back.  Substitute the brown one in the annual catalog.

Cheers,

Tina Batori
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
and
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 6:30 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17150h44@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
kathy@slamar.com?subject=Carry-over+from+Holiday+Catalog+-+Cheryy+6+x+8+Project+Life+Album

Does anyone know if this was discontinued?  I had a customer place it on an order today.  It shows as a carryover from the Holiday Mini, but when I inputted the code it says it is no longer available.

Any thoughts are appreciated!  Thanks.
Kathy

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714