2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cards for Boone Fox

Jeanne Moss
Can you help?

SEND A CARD TO BOONE FOX

The Foxes are a sweet young family that live in Elizabethtown and go to First Christian Church.  I know them personally.  Boone has Downs Syndrome and has been going through treatment for acute myeloid leukemia.

Although Boone is only two years old, he and his parents would appreciate his receiving greeting cards. His hospital address is

Boone Fox
Rm. 736
Norton Children’s Hospital
231 E Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202

Please remember his age when selecting a card—something colorful (he loves trucks and animals)—and obviously, his mom or dad would read the card to him.

Please help shower this sweet family with cards!

Thank you so much in advance!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Cards for Boone Fox

Karel Standish

Hi Brian,

Its the pain once again.  I registered twice but it didn’t give me the opportunity to comment.  One is for me, Karel Standish and one is for my sister Leslie Hayes.  Not sure if this makes a difference but wanted to let you know in case it does.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n49628h68@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n49628h68@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 11:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: SU!: Cards for Boone Fox

stampingal@live.com?subject=Cards%20for%20Boone%20Fox

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Can you help?

SEND A CARD TO BOONE FOX

The Foxes are a sweet young family that live in Elizabethtown and go to First Christian Church.  I know them personally.  Boone has Downs Syndrome and has been going through treatment for acute myeloid leukemia.

Although Boone is only two years old, he and his parents would appreciate his receiving greeting cards. His hospital address is

Boone Fox
Rm. 736
Norton Children’s Hospital
231 E Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202

Please remember his age when selecting a card—something colorful (he loves trucks and animals)—and obviously, his mom or dad would read the card to him.

Please help shower this sweet family with cards!

Thank you so much in advance!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cards-for-Boone-Fox-tp49628.html

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml+s1100894n66h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.