Card pocket holders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Card pocket holders

Brunie Quinones
I would like to put my card samples in a binder with plastic sheets that have pockets  so I can switch them out when I need to.  This makes it easier when there's not enough room at a home to put out a display.  Currently, I have some in a binder sheet protector but I have to put some adhesive on the back so they won't move around and I'm able to fit 2 to a page.   Anyone know when I can get any? Hope this is clear.

Thanks.
Brunie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Card pocket holders

Phyllis Strickland

This doest answer your question but might be an easier method. I put my samples in su clear envelopes and then in 31 littles carry-all caddies which are small 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"cubes . I usually have several that i set down the middle of the table.  They are easy to pass around and often 2 or 3 people look at one tote together. Easy to transport and store
Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2015, at 7:07 PM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Business Talk

I would like to put my card samples in a binder with plastic sheets that have pockets  so I can switch them out when I need to.  This makes it easier when there's not enough room at a home to put out a display.  Currently, I have some in a binder sheet protector but I have to put some adhesive on the back so they won't move around and I'm able to fit 2 to a page.   Anyone know when I can get any? Hope this is clear.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Card pocket holders

Peggy Goetzke
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

I out mine in our cello envelopes but attach the envelopes with perm ant tape to a cheap black display board.  Some are portrait orientation and some are landscape.  Can change that display easily.  I also put some full size page protectors on one side for current photopolymer stamp flyers and specials.

~Peg

From: ml-node+s1100894n18212h78@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n18212h78@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 6:08 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Card pocket holders

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=Card%20pocket%20holders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Thanks.
Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-pocket-holders-tp18212.html

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.