Card and Prayer Request

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Card and Prayer Request

Joanne Mulligan
My 10 year old nephew Jack will be having major surgery next week (5/20/15) at John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.  He was born with Bladder Exstrophy, his bladder was turned inside out and on the outside of his abdomen.  He has had 6 surgeries so far but this is a very big one requiring a three month stay in the hospital.  He is an awesome little boy who has faced each surgery with so much bravery, but this one he is very scared about.  I would love to brighten up his hospital room with some cards and let him know he is thought of every day. Unfortunately I don't have the address for him yet, he will be in ICU for a little while then moved to another ward, but you can send the cards to me and I will forward them on to him once I get the address.  Thank you everyone!

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna NY 12309
~ Making the world a happier place, one card at a time! ~

Joanne Mulligan
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events and classes visit:
https://stamptilyoudrop.com

Like me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/joloves2stamp?ref_type=bookmark

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Card and Prayer Request

judy westcott
Joanne, i make cards and gifts for the kids at the Cancer Ward at Loma Linda Children's hospital in Southern California,  I will add your nephew on to the list for the next couple of months and will send both cards and gifts to you.  

I have a grandson who had over 50 surgeries before the age of 4, including 4 for brain surgeries.  He is now 13 and although blind he is fine
Judy Westcott

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Bowden
In reply to this post by Joanne Mulligan
Joanne Mulligan wrote
My 10 year old nephew Jack will be having major surgery next week (5/20/15) at John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.  He was born with Bladder Exstrophy, his bladder was turned inside out and on the outside of his abdomen.  He has had 6 surgeries so far but this is a very big one requiring a three month stay in the hospital.  He is an awesome little boy who has faced each surgery with so much bravery, but this one he is very scared about.  I would love to brighten up his hospital room with some cards and let him know he is thought of every day. Unfortunately I don't have the address for him yet, he will be in ICU for a little while then moved to another ward, but you can send the cards to me and I will forward them on to him once I get the address.  Thank you everyone!

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna NY 12309
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Bowden
Joanne is there anything that Jack likes etc. animals, sports, toys for a themed card?
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Bell
Joanne Mulligan wrote

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna NY 12309
Joanne,
   Thoughts and Prayers are with your nephew and his family.  I will be getting a card in the mail for him soon.  Thanks for letting us know so we can help brighten this brave fella up.
Have a great day!
Cathy
Reply | Threaded
|

Joanne Mulligan
Several people have requested an update on my nephew.  The surgery lasted almost 12 hours but the doctors are very happy with the results and are very optimistic.  Thank you all for your prayers, support and beautiful cards.  He will be heavily sedated for several days but once I get the ok I will be sending your cards onto him.  If you would still like to send a card you can send them to me at the address below and I will forward them on.  Again thank you it has meant so much to my family for all your kind words and prayers.  

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna, NY 12309

Joanne Mulligan wrote

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna NY 12309
Joanne Mulligan wrote

Joanne Mulligan
18 Chesebro Drive
Niskayuna NY 12309
~ Making the world a happier place, one card at a time! ~

Joanne Mulligan
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events and classes visit:
https://stamptilyoudrop.com