classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

BobbieGanley
Hi All!

My friend, coworker, & SUDSOL member, Jennie Dietrich, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Last Friday, she had mastectomy surgery.  Surgery went as expected and she is awaiting pathology
reports to determine the next steps. Last I heard, they were hopeful that the cancer was stage 0.

She will be home recuperating for several weeks. I know she would appreciate a cheery get well card from anyone who has time.  Some of you may know Jennie, she has hosted a MEGA Christmas Card Swap many times in past years.

Here is her address:
Jennie Dietrich
9803 Lantana
San Antonio, Texas 78217

Thank you,

Bobbie Ganley
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

BobbieGanley

No, but she has a website set up where she is documenting her journey. If you are
interested, I'm sure she won't mind if you see it. I'll find the email and forward it.

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:49 AM, BobbieGanley [via Card Requests] <ml-node+s1100894n4696h66@.nabble> wrote:
Hi All!

My friend, coworker, & SUDSOL member, Jennie Dietrich, has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Last Friday, she had mastectomy surgery.  Surgery went as expected and she is awaiting pathology
reports to determine the next steps. Last I heard, they were hopeful that the cancer was stage 0.

She will be home recuperating for several weeks. I know she would appreciate a cheery get well card from anyone who has time.  Some of you may know Jennie, she has hosted a MEGA Christmas Card Swap many times in past years.

Here is her address:
Jennie Dietrich
9803 Lantana
San Antonio, Texas 78217

Thank you,

Bobbie Ganley
If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Request-for-SUDSOL-Sister-tp4696.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

Bev Farmer
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Bobbie,
Please share this website with Jennie -  www.pushingpinkelephants.com
My niece started this non-profit to give fellow cancer patients and survivors a place for finding information about breast and other cancers.  This site is very informative!
Bev Farmer

On 1/15/2014 8:49 AM, BobbieGanley [via Card Requests] wrote:
Hi All!

Here is her address:
Jennie Dietrich
9803 Lantana
San Antonio, Texas 78217

Thank you,

Bobbie Ganley

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h47@n5.nabble.com

=======
Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
(Email Guard: 9.1.0.2894, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.21740)
http://www.pctools.com
=======
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

Joan Norman

Please have her contact the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345 or cancer.org and ask for a Reach To Recovery volunteer and mastectomy kit be sent to her. I am a 25 year survivor and volunteer. This is a great program and the dictionary is wonderful.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:27 PM, inthedell3 [via Card Requests] <ml-node+s1100894n4733h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Bobbie,
Please share this website with Jennie -  www.pushingpinkelephants.com
My niece started this non-profit to give fellow cancer patients and survivors a place for finding information about breast and other cancers.  This site is very informative!
Bev Farmer

On 1/15/2014 8:49 AM, BobbieGanley [via Card Requests] wrote:
Hi All!

Here is her address:
Jennie Dietrich
9803 Lantana
San Antonio, Texas 78217

Thank you,

Bobbie Ganley

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n66h47@n5.nabble.com

=======
Email scanned by PC Tools - No viruses or spyware found.
(Email Guard: 9.1.0.2894, Virus/Spyware Database: 6.21740)
http://www.pctools.com
=======

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: inthedell3@zoominternet.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Request-for-SUDSOL-Sister-tp4696p4733.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n66h66@n5.nabble.com

--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com
Blog: www.joannorman.blogspot.com
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

Gina Taylor
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Please send it to all of us.  I've swapped with Jennie for most of my 11 years with SU it seems....Praying for a clean/clear test after her surgery.

xoxo

~Gina Taylor

From: "BobbieGanley [via Card Requests]" <ml-node+s1100894n4698h48@.nabble>
To: "Gina Taylor [via SUDSOL]" <stampingina@>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 6:03:32 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Card Request for SUDSOL Sister

No, but she has a website set up where she is documenting her journey. If you are
interested, I'm sure she won't mind if you see it. I'll find the email and forward it.

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:49 AM, BobbieGanley [via Card Requests] <ml-node+s1100894n4696h66@.nabble> wrote:
Hi All!

Here is her address:
Jennie Dietrich
9803 Lantana
San Antonio, Texas 78217

Thank you,

Bobbie Ganley
If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="about:blank" rel=nofollow target=_blank>click here.

http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Request-for-SUDSOL-Sister-tp4696p4698.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h56@.nabble