classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Diane Gardner
I would like to make the Wishing You happiness on your special day on p 126 of the annual catalog.  What colors do you think they used to make this card?  Are there 3 colors on the background or just two?  I wish SU still put this info in the catalog - I used it all the time. Thanks for any help!
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Cindy McCool

I think Flirty Flamingo for sure. Then perhaps a blue and daffodil delight and where they cross it is making green. I agree, it would be helpful if we had the formula.  

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35082h89@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

I would like to make the Wishing You happiness on your special day on p 126 of the annual catalog.  What colors do you think they used to make this card?  Are there 3 colors on the background or just two?  I wish SU still put this info in the catalog - I used it all the time. Thanks for any help!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Phyllis Strickland

I agree with Cindy, but I think the green in the BG might be Wild Wasabi to match the leaves

But I kind of think the card base and biggest flower could be Melon Mambo, and the inked BG and smaller flower are flirty flamingo - - I only say that because the card base and flower are so much darker than the Ruched Flirty Flamingo ribbon.  But that could be the lighting -----

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n35083h7@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35083h7@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE:%20Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

I think Flirty Flamingo for sure. Then perhaps a blue and daffodil delight and where they cross it is making green. I agree, it would be helpful if we had the formula.  

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h89@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35082h89@.nabble]

Reply | Threaded
|  

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

I just happened to be using my catalog when I saw this, so thought I’d jump in with my take on the card.

I think the colors on the Irresistibly Floral paper are Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo, bottom to top. There’s an enamel shape on the green part of the card that looks like Pear Pizzazz to me. The other shapes are Daffodil (to the left by the top leaf) and Flamingo (over on the right towards the top). My vote for the darker pink cardstock is Watermelon Wonder.

And I’m with all who would really like the supply list again!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h11@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35082h11@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

Thank you ladies for your input on the card.  I am off to give it a try! We should all ask for the supply list to return! SU stated that we did not use it.  I printed it off and added it to the back of my catalog so I guess in their eyes I was not using it. 

Diane Gardner

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 6:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h17@.nabble

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.8007 / Virus Database: 4769/14192 - Release Date: 03/27/17

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Maria Pobre

I think that was the case with most of us. Maybe we should suggest that it be available as a digital file, but only the first 3 months of the new catalog. That way we could each download it to have for times like this... and if someone misses the deadline there will still be plenty of other demonstrators who could share it with them.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Mar 28, 2017, at 9:24 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35094h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Thank you ladies for your input on the card.  I am off to give it a try! We should all ask for the supply list to return! SU stated that we did not use it.  I printed it off and added it to the back of my catalog so I guess in their eyes I was not using it. 

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35094.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Beth Schreiber

Didn't they say they discontinued it because not enough demos used it (based on how many times it was 'pinged' according to their records?) I think they said the man hours to produce it didn't make sense for the number of times it was viewed on the website.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2017, at 8:07 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35097h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I think that was the case with most of us. Maybe we should suggest that it be available as a digital file, but only the first 3 months of the new catalog. That way we could each download it to have for times like this... and if someone misses the deadline there will still be plenty of other demonstrators who could share it with them.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Mar 28, 2017, at 9:24 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35094h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35094.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35097.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: Recipe file for the 2017-18 catalog

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Before SU! started putting theirs out, we created the recipe for SUDSOL members.   We divided up the catalog by page numbers and members take their best guess at the products used on the pages they were assigned.  We'd be willing to start this up again if we have:

1) Enough people volunteer to help (20 volunteers = 10 pages per person, more volunteers, less pages each).

2) Someone to spearhead the project (ie. take signup to volunteer from members, assign pages, get assigned pages back and put into a single word document).

If you're interested in helping out either as a recipe creator volunteer or the lead organizer, let us know (please email PRIVATELY at slb@sudsol.org) and we'll gauge interest and get this going for the 2017-18 catalog. 

Coleen & Patti

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml-node+s1100894n35102h7@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35102h7@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:00 AM

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Didn't they say they discontinued it because not enough demos used it (based on how many times it was 'pinged' according to their records?) I think they said the man hours to produce it didn't make sense for the number of times it was viewed on the website.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2017, at 8:07 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35097h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35082h85@.nabble]

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35097.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35102.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Recipe file for the 2017-18 catalog

Deborah McQuade

Coleen,

I would like to help. You can put me on the list.

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com
Phone: 765-522-1304
Fax: 765-522-1292

On Mar 28, 2017, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35104h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20Recipe%20file%20for%20the%202017-18%20catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Before SU! started putting theirs out, we created the recipe for SUDSOL members.   We divided up the catalog by page numbers and members take their best guess at the products used on the pages they were assigned.  We'd be willing to start this up again if we have:

1) Enough people volunteer to help (20 volunteers = 10 pages per person, more volunteers, less pages each).

2) Someone to spearhead the project (ie. take signup to volunteer from members, assign pages, get assigned pages back and put into a single word document).

If you're interested in helping out either as a recipe creator volunteer or the lead organizer, let us know (please email PRIVATELY at slb@sudsol.org) and we'll gauge interest and get this going for the 2017-18 catalog. 

Coleen & Patti

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml-node+s1100894n35102h7@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35102h7@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 7:00 AM

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35102.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35104.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

That's true, but it was because we were downloading them to our computers and/or printing them out. That meant we needed and wanted it, but didn't need to keep going back to the website to get the information. That is why I think a "limited time" would work without taking up space on the website.

Coleen's mention of SUDSOL members compiling one is wonderful!!! Unfortunately i can't help this year because of family issues.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Mar 28, 2017, at 10:59 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35102h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Sent from my iPad

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

Reply | Threaded
|  

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I agree!!
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n35089h61@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Mon, Mar 27, 2017 6:30 pm

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I think the colors on the Irresistibly Floral paper are Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo, bottom to top. There’s an enamel shape on the green part of the card that looks like Pear Pizzazz to me. The other shapes are Daffodil (to the left by the top leaf) and Flamingo (over on the right towards the top). My vote for the darker pink cardstock is Watermelon Wonder.

And I’m with all who would really like the supply list again!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer
Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n35082h11@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35082h11@.nabble?]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 12:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35089.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h76@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I think Maria's idea is excellent!  Let's all put it in the sandbox. 

Kim Innis
kimkreates@
513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&amp;As" <ml-node+s1100894n35097h85@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kimkreates@>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 8:07 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: Card Info P126 Annual Catalog

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

I highly doubt it's a storage issue (storage is CHEAP), it's a manpower issue to create the index in the first place.  So that's the piece that has to be tackled.  Keep reading to volunteer to help with this effort on SUDSOL .

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n35123h58@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35123h58@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 3:38 PM

kimkreates@twc.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kimkreates@twc.com

I think Maria's idea is excellent!  Let's all put it in the sandbox. 

Kim Innis

kimkreates@

513-703-9053

----- Reply message -----
From: "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&amp;As" <ml-node+s1100894n35097h85@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kimkreates@>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 8:07 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Diane Gardner

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

Ask me how!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kimkreates@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082p35123.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|  

Myla Olson
In reply to this post by Cindy McCool
Cindy McCool wrote
I think Flirty Flamingo for sure. Then perhaps a blue and daffodil delight
and where they cross it is making green. I agree, it would be helpful if we
had the formula.  

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

[mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35082h89@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:19 PM

Click here to reply directly to Diane Gardner privately at
dggard@
<mailto:dggard@?subject=Card%20Info%20P126%20Annual%20Catalog>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members,
unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

_____  

I would like to make the Wishing You happiness on your special day on p 126
of the annual catalog.  What colors do you think they used to make this
card?  Are there 3 colors on the background or just two?  I wish SU still
put this info in the catalog - I used it all the time. Thanks for any help!

_____  

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email
address to: dggard@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Card-Info-P126-Annual-Catalog-tp35082.html 

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email
ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here
<http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&
node=1954&code=Y2luZHlAbWNjb29sbWd0LmNvbXwxOTU0fC0yMDI5NzQzMTUx> .
I too soooo wish that they would bring back the project recipes... as a newer consultant and having card classes... it would be great. As just a customer, I used them all the time.. :)