Calendar Project

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Calendar Project

Jeanne Moss

I'm in a small group that swaps cards each month.  Another project that we do is make a calendar for each year.  Each person in the group takes one month and decorates a calendar page for that month, then sends it to our group leader.  Her deadline is the end of October because she then takes them to an office supply store and has them copied and spiral bound so that each participant gets a calendar.  We each pay the fee for copying and binding our calendar along with the postage.  This is my page for next year's calendar.

If you'd like to do a similar project with your downline, customers, or stamping friends, SUDSOL has a blank generic calendar that you could print and give out to each participant, and let them decorate however they desire.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Calendar Project

Maria Pobre

Cool! I used to do this years ago with members of an online group I belonged to. It was always fun to get back the complete calendar.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 21, 2019, at 11:32 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50593h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Calendar Project
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I'm in a small group that swaps cards each month.  Another project that we do is make a calendar for each year.  Each person in the group takes one month and decorates a calendar page for that month, then sends it to our group leader.  Her deadline is the end of October because she then takes them to an office supply store and has them copied and spiral bound so that each participant gets a calendar.  We each pay the fee for copying and binding our calendar along with the postage.  This is my page for next year's calendar.

If you'd like to do a similar project with your downline, customers, or stamping friends, SUDSOL has a blank generic calendar that you could print and give out to each participant, and let them decorate however they desire.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Calendar-Project-tp50593.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.