classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

COVID19 and SU

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers,

I have a serious feelings towards COVID19, WHO and China…  and the fact that SU now gets so much from China, well, it’s not a great feeling. The prices on ink pads have gone up. It used to be $4.95 like forever, and now it’s at $7.50, so much for cheaper prices from China? If you watch any news you are seeing China and WHO did not tell the truth and create much more of an issue with COVID19 then it ever had to be.

SU put out a COVID19 product, awesome but the proceeds are going to WHO. WHY???? I did email DS and let them know how disturbing it was. The United Way was a great choice, and it could be for Feeding America but for WHO. WHY?  I will not purchase this because of who they decided to donate to. This is not the first time SU has done disturbing things had have had bad choices.

I support SU most of the time 90%, but it’s slipping to about 85%. We as INDEPENDENT Demonstrators can hold steady to our beliefs and honor, or we can be lead and just buy buy buy…. Of course we need ink pads. But it’s getting more disheartening as time goes on to learn more about SU practices.

I normally have a positive spin on things, but donating to WHO was the last straw for me! The promotion is $12. Isn’t that pricy for folks out of a job and wanting to share love around? Once it’s made it’s done…. I do really like some of the images but not all… I was going to buy them, until I saw WHO was getting a donation for my purchase.

Would love a positive spin on this, if anyone can. I am not emailing to get all negative. But I can only talk here. I do not discuss this with my customers or customer friends!

Many thank you!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Email: lois@

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Shop 24/7 Online at my Store: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: COVID19 and SU

Jeanne Moss

WHO doesn’t have to get any of your donation.  You can choose to split or donate to one only (you choose).

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2020, at 5:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53175h66@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=COVID19 and SU
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Hi Stampers,

I have a serious feelings towards COVID19, WHO and China…  and the fact that SU now gets so much from China, well, it’s not a great feeling. The prices on ink pads have gone up. It used to be $4.95 like forever, and now it’s at $7.50, so much for cheaper prices from China? If you watch any news you are seeing China and WHO did not tell the truth and create much more of an issue with COVID19 then it ever had to be.

SU put out a COVID19 product, awesome but the proceeds are going to WHO. WHY???? I did email DS and let them know how disturbing it was. The United Way was a great choice, and it could be for Feeding America but for WHO. WHY?  I will not purchase this because of who they decided to donate to. This is not the first time SU has done disturbing things had have had bad choices.

I support SU most of the time 90%, but it’s slipping to about 85%. We as INDEPENDENT Demonstrators can hold steady to our beliefs and honor, or we can be lead and just buy buy buy…. Of course we need ink pads. But it’s getting more disheartening as time goes on to learn more about SU practices.

I normally have a positive spin on things, but donating to WHO was the last straw for me! The promotion is $12. Isn’t that pricy for folks out of a job and wanting to share love around? Once it’s made it’s done…. I do really like some of the images but not all… I was going to buy them, until I saw WHO was getting a donation for my purchase.

Would love a positive spin on this, if anyone can. I am not emailing to get all negative. But I can only talk here. I do not discuss this with my customers or customer friends!

Many thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/COVID19-and-SU-tp53175.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: COVID19 and SU

Lois Folla

Thank you, I stopped and did not order. I did not know we had a choice. Thank you very much!!! Sorry about the ‘errors’ in that email. I have poison ivy in my right eye and face and it’s difficult to type. But I needed to place orders, preorders, catalogs.. YAY…

Have a great day!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n53176h72@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53176h72@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 6:04 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: COVID19 and SU

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20COVID19%20and%20SU

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

WHO doesn’t have to get any of your donation.  You can choose to split or donate to one only (you choose).

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2020, at 5:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53175h66@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=COVID19 and SU

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Hi Stampers,

Many thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/COVID19-and-SU-tp53175.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/COVID19-and-SU-tp53175p53176.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com