CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

Blythe Klipple

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Those of you who have been around for awhile pretty much know the drill for a Convention/On Stage swap. So here goes:

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you plenty of time to get your product ordered and cards made.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting you in Orlando.  

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

Dawn DuVal

Hi Blythe,

Add me to the list.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 1:28 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=CONVENTION+/+ON+STAGE+SWAP+in+ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Those of you who have been around for awhile pretty much know the drill for a Convention/On Stage swap. So here goes:

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you plenty of time to get your product ordered and cards made.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Blythe - Please add me to the list - I would love to participate!
Linda Bobb

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 1:29 am
Subject: SU!: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

donnab07

Count me in!  Thanks for organizing this swap again!!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n43701h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43701h73@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:29 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONVENTION%20/%20ON%20STAGE%20SWAP%20in%20ORLANDO!

Specifics:  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h57@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

Char Stiehl

Count me in Blythe. 

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n43701h49@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43701h49@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 10:29 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONVENTION%20/%20ON%20STAGE%20SWAP%20in%20ORLANDO!

Specifics:  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h33@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Black

Hi Blythe   Please add me to the swap list. 

Thank you,
Catherine Black

On Aug 15, 2018, at 1:28 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Specifics:  

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Sign me up! I will do multiple groups. (No more than 3 groups of 32 please)

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 1:28 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Specifics:  

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

Deborah McQuade
Count me in.

Debbie McQuade

Blythe Klipple wrote

Specifics:  
Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you plenty of time to get your product ordered and cards made.

~Blythe

blythek@
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon
In reply to this post by Linda Bobb

Please sign me up!
Thanks!!
Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@gmail.com
(941) 270-6486

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018, 8:22 AM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n43705h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+CONVENTION+/+ON+STAGE+SWAP+in+ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@aol.com

Blythe - Please add me to the list - I would love to participate!
Linda Bobb

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 1:29 am

blythek@...?subject=CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h98@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701p43705.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

coatess
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

Please add me! Thanks!

Sent from Sharri's iPhone

On Aug 15, 2018, at 11:23, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43711h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Sign me up! I will do multiple groups. (No more than 3 groups of 32 please)

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 15, 2018, at 1:28 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Specifics:  

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701p43711.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h35@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

Hi Blythe
Please add me to the swap!
Thanks.

Connie Scheel
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
www.greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 1:29 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n43701h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Specifics:  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

Hi Blythe,
Please add me to the list.

Thanks,
Penny

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43701h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Specifics:  

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com 

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

Hi  Blythe,
I'd like to do two groups.
Thank you for being the organizer for this
Katie Brandt
stampingwithkate@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 12:10 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43748h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+CONVENTION+/+ON+STAGE+SWAP+in+ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Hi Blythe,

Thanks,
Penny

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n43701h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@...?subject=CONVENTION+/+ON+STAGE+SWAP+in+ORLANDO!

Wow! We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando. **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

When: Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where: Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner. When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific. Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:
  • Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops). 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product. That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog. Please no Hallowe’en. Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work. Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card. Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful. Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors. I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card. That choice is totally yours.
  • Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever! :)

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up. We are friendly. We're fun. And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!! Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.

How many cards you ask? Depends upon how many sign up. I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point. But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group. (Why 32? It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.) IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group. Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you plenty of time to get your product ordered and cards made.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time. If I've forgotten anything, shout it out. I'll add it to my update. I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%252Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701p43748.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com

--
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Anne Hergert
In reply to this post by Penny Nelson
Penny Nelson wrote
Hi Blythe,

Thanks,
Penny

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU!
Events <ml+s1100894n43701h88@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@
> <blythek@?subject=CONVENTION+/+ON+STAGE+SWAP+in+ORLANDO!>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> blythek@
> ------------------------------
>
> Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across
> the country.
>
> Those of you who have been around for awhile pretty much know the drill
> for a Convention/On Stage swap. So here goes:
>
> I'll be heading up the *CARD FRONT SWAP *in Orlando.            ***Save
> this initial email if you plan to join in.***
>
> *When:*  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour
> afternoon break.
>
> *Where:*  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see
> the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for
> updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.
>
> *Specifics:*
>
>    - *Card fronts* only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).
>     5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
>    - *Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product. * That means the Annual
>    Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and
>    embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e.
>    your best presentation of your wor*k.  *Make your card something you
>    will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
>    - *PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap
>    card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful. * Plan
>    ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and *putting
>    your information on the backs. *
>    - I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but
>    I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not
>    being a grump—just being practical of my time.
>    - Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a
>    requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.
>    - Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so
>    you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
>
>
>
> If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first
> convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are
> friendly.  We're fun.  And *your* contribution is what it's all
> about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION,
> but it's nothing without you.
>
> H*ow many cards you ask?*  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea
> how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.
> But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why
> 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card
> stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than
> one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when
> you sign up.
>
> *Sign ups will be closed on October 15th* to allow you plenty of time to
> get your product ordered and cards made.
>
> I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten
> anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an
> update every Monday prior to On Stage.
>
> I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting you in Orlando.
>
> ~Blythe
>
> Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
> blythek@
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the
> email address to: blythek@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701.html
> To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email
> ml+s1100894n65h72@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=65&code=cGVubnluZWxzbkBnbWFpbC5jb218NjV8NDA0NzY4OTkx>
> .
>
I would be interested in card swap.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2018, at 3:19 PM, SUDSOL [Mary Anne Hergert] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43776h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chergert@ix.netcom.com?subject=Re: SU!: CONVENTION / ON STAGE SWAP in ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chergert@ix.netcom.com

Penny Nelson wrote
Hi Blythe,

Thanks,
Penny

> Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@
> blythek@
>
> the country.
>
>
>
> afternoon break.
>
>
>
>    embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e.
>    you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
>
>
>
>
> you sign up.
>
>
>
>
> ~Blythe
>
> blythek@
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> email address to: blythek@
> http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701.html
> ml+s1100894n65h72@.nabble
> < .
>

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Mary Anne Hergert

I’ve got you on the list Mary Anne and WELCOME!  

~Blythe

On Aug 17, 2018, at 3:19 PM, SUDSOL [Mary Anne Hergert] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43776h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chergert@ix.netcom.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20CONVENTION%20/%20ON%20STAGE%20SWAP%20in%20ORLANDO!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chergert@ix.netcom.com

Penny Nelson wrote
Hi Blythe, 

Thanks, 
Penny 

> Click here to reply directly to Blythe Klipple privately at blythek@
> blythek@
> 
> the country. 
> 
> 
> 
> afternoon break. 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> you sign up. 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ~Blythe 
> 
> blythek@
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> email address to: blythek@
> http://forum.sudsol.org/CONVENTION-ON-STAGE-SWAP-in-ORLANDO-tp43701.html
> ml+s1100894n65h72@.nabble
> < class="">> . 
>

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Lethbridge
Please include me for one group.  Thanks!
Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com

Blythe Klipple wrote

Specifics:  
Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2"
Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.   Layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work---i.e. your best presentation of your work.  Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  IF we have more than one group, yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

~Blythe

blythek@
Reply | Threaded
|

Loretta Ingerman
Do you have room for one more?  How many groups?
Thanks!  Cant wait to see you again!
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@yahoo.com
Hutto TX

Blythe Klipple wrote

Specifics:  

~Blythe

blythek@