CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

Blythe Klipple

I have hardly been home since convention but I'm here now for almost a week.  Getting the other two groups photographed and uploaded is my major task for the week.

Blackberry Bliss swappers:  If you don't see your card, please let me know!  It could have got mixed into another other groups but better safe than sorry and let me know.

I want to thank the majority of you who gave me all of the necessary information.  And a sort of backhanded thank you to those who made my uploading descriptions really easy!  It's a huge, time consuming job and that's why I'm always such a nag.  :)

The cards are beautiful and oh-so-creative.  This is also the first chance I've had to study them and it was definitely with a smile.

SLB....when I get them all uploaded, I'll mail the +one (hmmm, that would be a great theme for a convention) cards to you.  To you Patti?  Or to you Coleen?

It will be a few days for the next upload group but enjoy the ones that are there.  I just realized that I did NOT see my own card!  The 'look up' words are 2014 Conv Swap.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

Janet Smith

:-)

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 18 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 6:15 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n12303h10@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONV.%20Swaps%20-%20Blackberry%20Bliss%20group%20has%20been%20uploaded.%20%20Finally
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I have hardly been home since convention but I'm here now for almost a week.  Getting the other two groups photographed and uploaded is my major task for the week.

Blackberry Bliss swappers:  If you don't see your card, please let me know!  It could have got mixed into another other groups but better safe than sorry and let me know.

I want to thank the majority of you who gave me all of the necessary information.  And a sort of backhanded thank you to those who made my uploading descriptions really easy!  It's a huge, time consuming job and that's why I'm always such a nag.  :)

The cards are beautiful and oh-so-creative.  This is also the first chance I've had to study them and it was definitely with a smile.

SLB....when I get them all uploaded, I'll mail the +one (hmmm, that would be a great theme for a convention) cards to you.  To you Patti?  Or to you Coleen?

It will be a few days for the next upload group but enjoy the ones that are there.  I just realized that I did NOT see my own card!  The 'look up' words are 2014 Conv Swap.

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Swaps-Blackberry-Bliss-group-has-been-uploaded-Finally-tp12303.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h70@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

Darla Olson

Hi Blythe,

I apologize that I did not have all the info on my swap cards. When I signed up…I had no idea that my hubby would be getting a job offer and starting a new job on June 23rd and that I would be working 24/7 to try to get our house ready to go on the market. I probably should have bailed out of convention and swaps all together…but I hated to lose the $$ invested and I still want to have an open house and the swaps are going to make the display boards a breeze. If it had not been for a dear friend and customer who helped me to assemble my swap card, I would not have even had them done! We talked to two realtors this week and hopefully the for sale sign will go up this week, even though I still have tons to do! I have barely touched my stamp room….but my open house is the 23rd so I will need to get going on that room…I need to clear out some stuff and hopefully my customers will help me out! J It feels very sad to know that after living here 20 years, and being a demo for 17+ and having an open house every year…that this will be the last one in this house. Next year when I come home to visit the open house will be at a local hotel and it just won’t be the same! L But – my hubby has a job – we are moving 3 ¾ hours away from home to a very nice community that is just about my size and speed – so I am very thankful!

olsonsiggy

From: ml-node+s1100894n12307h5@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12307h5@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:44 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

janetstamps@pacbell.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20CONV.%20Swaps%20-%20Blackberry%20Bliss%20group%20has%20been%20uploaded.%20%20Finally

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps@pacbell.net

Janet

janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 18 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

On Sunday, August 3, 2014 6:15 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n12303h10@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONV.%20Swaps%20-%20Blackberry%20Bliss%20group%20has%20been%20uploaded.%20%20Finally

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Swaps-Blackberry-Bliss-group-has-been-uploaded-Finally-tp12303.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h70@.nabble

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps@pacbell.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Swaps-Blackberry-Bliss-group-has-been-uploaded-Finally-tp12303p12307.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h41@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

Blythe Klipple

It is so true that everyone has a story.  Life can so easily get in the way but your story does have a good (JOB) ending.  Thanks for filling me in.  And I do have to say----at least your card had a name!  A few didn't.  I wish you well in your new community.  And how nice that you'll at least be able to go back to the old one for next year's open house.  I wish I had a customer following like that.

You take care!

~Blythe

On Aug 4, 2014, at 5:16 AM, SUDSOL [inkheaven] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n12312h39@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

darla.olson@mchsi.com?subject=RE:%20Re:%20CONV.%20Swaps%20-%20Blackberry%20Bliss%20group%20has%20been%20uploaded.%20%20Finally
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: darla.olson@mchsi.com

Hi Blythe,

I apologize that I did not have all the info on my swap cards. When I signed up…I had no idea that my hubby would be getting a job offer and starting a new job on June 23rd and that I would be working 24/7 to try to get our house ready to go on the market. I probably should have bailed out of convention and swaps all together…but I hated to lose the $$ invested and I still want to have an open house and the swaps are going to make the display boards a breeze. If it had not been for a dear friend and customer who helped me to assemble my swap card, I would not have even had them done! We talked to two realtors this week and hopefully the for sale sign will go up this week, even though I still have tons to do! I have barely touched my stamp room….but my open house is the 23rd so I will need to get going on that room…I need to clear out some stuff and hopefully my customers will help me out! J It feels very sad to know that after living here 20 years, and being a demo for 17+ and having an open house every year…that this will be the last one in this house. Next year when I come home to visit the open house will be at a local hotel and it just won’t be the same! L But – my hubby has a job – we are moving 3 ¾ hours away from home to a very nice community that is just about my size and speed – so I am very thankful!

olsonsiggy

From: ml-node+s1100894n12307h5@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12307h5@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:44 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: CONV. Swaps - Blackberry Bliss group has been uploaded. Finally

janetstamps@pacbell.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20CONV.%20Swaps%20-%20Blackberry%20Bliss%20group%20has%20been%20uploaded.%20%20Finally

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps@pacbell.net

Janet

janetstamps@pacbell.net

~Blythe

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps@pacbell.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Swaps-Blackberry-Bliss-group-has-been-uploaded-Finally-tp12303p12307.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h41@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to inkheaven, please change the email address to: darla.olson@mchsi.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Swaps-Blackberry-Bliss-group-has-been-uploaded-Finally-tp12303p12312.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h20@n5.nabble.com