CONV: Sudsol Card Front Swap, June 15th Update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CONV: Sudsol Card Front Swap, June 15th Update

Blythe Klipple

Here’s the information for Sudsol’s Card Front Swap at Stampin’ Up’s Inspire. Create. Share. last annual full North American convention. 

I will be repeating this post (or something close to it) to Sudsol each Monday through July 6th and it will include the list of swappers signed up to date.  The subsequent posts will go to participants only.   PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS and then check for accuracy on my part.  I’ve been known to make typos!  :)  

The swap will be held on July 23, 2015, far back right corner of the lunch area, 12.30 p.m-ish

Here are the guidelines:
  • Card front, 5-1/2” x 4-1/4"
  • SU! current products only.
  • Please use a few layers; neat cuts, straight stamping
  • Duplicate-able — something that can be used in a class or workshop
  • Name, email, location (town/state) 
  • Swap Date:  Thursday, July 23rd at lunch, at the SUDSOL Lunchtime Gathering.  We will be gathering in the far right back corner of the dining area.  Swap time: approximately 12.30.  Please arrive by 12.15 so you can be in the Sudsol group photo.
  • Quantity - 48 maximum per group.  After signups close on July 8th, I will equalize the groups so that each group is swapping the same number.  You will be swapping 47 cards, with the 48th card for ME to be used for Sudsol RAKs.
  • Sudsol members only please
  • FINAL DAY TO SIGN UP: July 8, 2015 — There are still lots of spaces to be filled so don’t be shy!  

You may sign up for more than one group if you want more swap cards.  All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Gallery in the first few weeks following Convention.  IF YOU WANT THE INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR CARD POSTED you have 2 choices: (1) place them on the back of your card or (2) email them to me.  Bottom line: I will not look up your ingredients when posting to the gallery as it’s far too time consuming.  

When you sign up please include your full name, email address and how many groups you’d like to be in.  I do not know at this point how many groups we will have but I know from experience that some people like to be in two groups and some like to be in all groups.

For sanity’s sake I will not be swapping in each group this year (unless I change my mind!) but I will pass through each group to collect the 48th card.  

Questions?  Email me:  blythek@mac.com

I really hope you’ll join us this year if you’ll be attending Convention. This is the last time all of the US and Canada will be attending one convention function.  Meet up with your North American Sudsol friends one more time.

Let the sign ups begin………..

It seems as if fewer people are attending this LAST NORTH AMERICAN (as we know it) CONVENTION this year since sign up are much lower than in the past.  What a great opportunity to really see and chat with other Sudsol members!  

The GROUP COLORS have nothing at all to do with the products you use.  They are just for ‘fun’.  

If you’ve already signed up, please check below to see that your name is there (hee hee) and that your name and email information are correct.  Thanks!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CONV: Sudsol Card Front Swap, June 15th Update

Hauptl

My email is 
      lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 209 8849

On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:49 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n21341h21@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=CONV: Sudsol Card Front Swap, June 15th Update
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Here’s the information for Sudsol’s Card Front Swap at Stampin’ Up’s Inspire. Create. Share. last annual full North American convention. 

I will be repeating this post (or something close to it) to Sudsol each Monday through July 6th and it will include the list of swappers signed up to date.  The subsequent posts will go to participants only.   PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS and then check for accuracy on my part.  I’ve been known to make typos!  :)  

The swap will be held on July 23, 2015, far back right corner of the lunch area, 12.30 p.m-ish

Here are the guidelines:
  • Card front, 5-1/2” x 4-1/4"
  • SU! current products only.
  • Please use a few layers; neat cuts, straight stamping
  • Duplicate-able — something that can be used in a class or workshop
  • Name, email, location (town/state) 
  • Swap Date:  Thursday, July 23rd at lunch, at the SUDSOL Lunchtime Gathering.  We will be gathering in the far right back corner of the dining area.  Swap time: approximately 12.30.  Please arrive by 12.15 so you can be in the Sudsol group photo.
  • Quantity - 48 maximum per group.  After signups close on July 8th, I will equalize the groups so that each group is swapping the same number.  You will be swapping 47 cards, with the 48th card for ME to be used for Sudsol RAKs.
  • Sudsol members only please
  • FINAL DAY TO SIGN UP: July 8, 2015 — There are still lots of spaces to be filled so don’t be shy!  

You may sign up for more than one group if you want more swap cards.  All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Gallery in the first few weeks following Convention.  IF YOU WANT THE INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR CARD POSTED you have 2 choices: (1) place them on the back of your card or (2) email them to me.  Bottom line: I will not look up your ingredients when posting to the gallery as it’s far too time consuming.  

When you sign up please include your full name, email address and how many groups you’d like to be in.  I do not know at this point how many groups we will have but I know from experience that some people like to be in two groups and some like to be in all groups.

For sanity’s sake I will not be swapping in each group this year (unless I change my mind!) but I will pass through each group to collect the 48th card.  

Questions?  Email me:  blythek@mac.com

I really hope you’ll join us this year if you’ll be attending Convention. This is the last time all of the US and Canada will be attending one convention function.  Meet up with your North American Sudsol friends one more time.

Let the sign ups begin………..

It seems as if fewer people are attending this LAST NORTH AMERICAN (as we know it) CONVENTION this year since sign up are much lower than in the past.  What a great opportunity to really see and chat with other Sudsol members!  

The GROUP COLORS have nothing at all to do with the products you use.  They are just for ‘fun’.  

If you’ve already signed up, please check below to see that your name is there (hee hee) and that your name and email information are correct.  Thanks!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-June-15th-Update-tp21341.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h65@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CONV: 2015 Convention

Sharon Roeder
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I guess I've been living under a rock (actually crazy busy with work!!) but I've heard rumblings about this year's convention being the LAST one...and have seen it referred to as the last "full" one...can a kind SUDSOL sister help explain what's going on? Is SU going to have smaller annual events, or just regional ones?

Thanks!
Sharon Roeder

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: CONV: 2015 Convention

donnab07

It IS the last convention of its kind.  There will be a similar event in Salt Lake City next April, but it will be different that the conventions we have enjoyed in the past.  Be sure to check the Updates on the demo website to keep up with what is happening.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n21443h75@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21443h75@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: CONV: 2015 Convention

n2stampn63@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20CONV:%202015%20Convention

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2stampn63@yahoo.com

I guess I've been living under a rock (actually crazy busy with work!!) but I've heard rumblings about this year's convention being the LAST one...and have seen it referred to as the last "full" one...can a kind SUDSOL sister help explain what's going on? Is SU going to have smaller annual events, or just regional ones?

Thanks!
Sharon Roeder

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sharon Roeder, please change the email address to: n2stampn63@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-Sudsol-Card-Front-Swap-June-15th-Update-tp21341p21443.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h57@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.