classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd

Pam Staples

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

*****THIS MESSAGE WILL RE-POST WEEKLY UNTIL JULY 6TH*****

*****NOTE:  I have changed one rule - see rule change in red*****

If you have signed up, please verify that your information is correct on the list below.

Are you planning to attend Inspire, Create, Share this summer in Salt Lake City? If so, start planning now to participate in the 3 x 3 Card Swap at the SUDSOL Gathering at Convention. We just LOVE those cute little 3x3 cards which are great for customer thank you’s thrown in with their orders or even a small stack given as a gift.

I will be repeating this post (or something close to it) to SUDSOL each Monday through July 6th and it will include the list of swappers.  The subsequent posts will go to participants only.  PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS and then check for accuracy on my part.   Typos Happen!

When:  Thursday, July 23
 During the SUDSOL Gathering
 12:00 - 1:30 pm

Where:  Back right corner of the lunch area - look for the SUDSOL sign

Guidelines:
  • Current (2015-2016) Stampin’ Up! Product, layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work — i.e. your BEST presentation of your work.  Demonstrator Quality!
  • These are FULL 3 x 3 cards.
  • Layers - please include at least one layer +.
  • Duplicate-able:  Something that can be used in a class or workshop.
  • Name, email, location (town/state)...  Adding your ingredients would be wonderful.  Please place your 3x3 Note Card into a Cello Bag, Clear Envelope or Ziplock Baggie.  Do NOT attach your personal information to the notecard.  We would like to be able to use the adorable 3x3 notecards for our business especially after the products retire.  
  • Quantity - 25 Maximum.  Sign up closes on July 8th.  If I have interest of more than 25, I will consider splitting into 2 smaller swaps.
  • SUDSOL members only.
  • FINAL DAY TO SIGN UP:  July 8, 2015
In the past some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes.  Not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  Remember -- we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes.

Please email me (sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com or pam@sunnygirlscraps.com) by July 8 to sign up.  

Inky Fingers everyone...

Pam

CURRENT LIST OF 3X3 NOTECARD SWAP PARTICIPANTS
No.
First Name
Last Name
Email
Notes
Pam
Staples
sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Carol
Siers
cwsiers@comcast.net

Delphine
Anderson
delphineanderson@msn.com

Becky
Tuttle
justbusystampin@comcast.net

Jayne
Hansen
jaynehansen@comcast.net

Jenny
Pierce
canadianstarlite@msn.com

Sharyn
Bouck
boucksha@hotmail.com

Micki
Antinone
mickiant@aol.com

Dianne
Keough
mathgirl64@gmail.com

Kathy
McDowell
askmetostamp@gmail.com

Melissa
Tubb
melissatu2002@yahoo.com

Karen
Thomas
kthomas309@zoominternet.net

Angie
Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com
Sending Swaps to me - Due Date 7/20
Karla
Homelvig
homelvigk@gmail.com

Ruthie
Burkey
ruthieb76137@yahoo.com

Susan
Elise
SusanElise.Alan@cox.net

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SU!: CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd

Jenny Pierce

My info is correct.
Jenny Pierce

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:04:09 -0700
To: Canadianstarlite@
Subject: SU!: CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@

sunnygirlscraps@?subject=CONV: SUDSOL 3x3 Notecard Swap - July 23rd
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@

*****THIS MESSAGE WILL RE-POST WEEKLY UNTIL JULY 6TH*****

*****NOTE:  I have changed one rule - see rule change in red*****

If you have signed up, please verify that your information is correct on the list below.

Are you planning to attend Inspire, Create, Share this summer in Salt Lake City? If so, start planning now to participate in the 3 x 3 Card Swap at the SUDSOL Gathering at Convention. We just LOVE those cute little 3x3 cards which are great for customer thank you’s thrown in with their orders or even a small stack given as a gift.

I will be repeating this post (or something close to it) to SUDSOL each Monday through July 6th and it will include the list of swappers.  The subsequent posts will go to participants only.  PLEASE CHECK FOR YOUR NAME & EMAIL ADDRESS and then check for accuracy on my part.   Typos Happen!

When:  Thursday, July 23
 During the SUDSOL Gathering
 12:00 - 1:30 pm

Where:  Back right corner of the lunch area - look for the SUDSOL sign

Guidelines:
  • Current (2015-2016) Stampin’ Up! Product, layers and embellishments as appropriate, sharp cuts for your layers, neat work — i.e. your BEST presentation of your work.  Demonstrator Quality!
  • These are FULL 3 x 3 cards.
  • Layers - please include at least one layer +.
  • Duplicate-able:  Something that can be used in a class or workshop.
  • Name, email, location (town/state)...  Adding your ingredients would be wonderful.  Please place your 3x3 Note Card into a Cello Bag, Clear Envelope or Ziplock Baggie.  Do NOT attach your personal information to the notecard.  We would like to be able to use the adorable 3x3 notecards for our business especially after the products retire.  
  • Quantity - 25 Maximum.  Sign up closes on July 8th.  If I have interest of more than 25, I will consider splitting into 2 smaller swaps.
  • SUDSOL members only.
  • FINAL DAY TO SIGN UP:  July 8, 2015
In the past some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes.  Not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  Remember -- we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes.

Please email me (sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com or pam@sunnygirlscraps.com) by July 8 to sign up.  

Inky Fingers everyone...

Pam

CURRENT LIST OF 3X3 NOTECARD SWAP PARTICIPANTS
No.
First Name
Last Name
Email
Notes
Pam
Staples
sunnygirlscraps@

Carol
Siers
cwsiers@

Delphine
Anderson
delphineanderson@

Becky
Tuttle
justbusystampin@

Jayne
Hansen
jaynehansen@

Jenny
Pierce
canadianstarlite@

Sharyn
Bouck
boucksha@

Micki
Antinone
mickiant@

Dianne
Keough
mathgirl64@

Kathy
McDowell
askmetostamp@

Melissa
Tubb
melissatu2002@

Karen
Thomas
kthomas309@

Angie
Brailsford
n2ink2@
Sending Swaps to me - Due Date 7/20
Karla
Homelvig
homelvigk@

Ruthie
Burkey
ruthieb76137@

Susan
Elise
SusanElise.Alan@

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CONV-SUDSOL-3x3-Notecard-Swap-July-23rd-tp21552.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h62@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.