CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.

joyce pacer
I was shocked today when I realized that there is only 18 days left until Christmas.  It does not seem possible.  I still have some shopping to do, cards to send out, a package to get mailed, candy to make.  Where has the time gone?

If you want to send a gift to a person that loves to craft, you may want to think about Paper Pumpkin or one of the great kits in the catalog that includes everything other than the adhesive.  You can get it before Christmas if you send in your order by the 15th.

I know we are all in a rush so think about going to www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net and placing your order using the hostess code, XJQ2FDKV  If your order is $35 dollars or more, I will give you a $5 gift certificate off of a class of your choice.

Don't forget, I do have gift certificates also.

Happy Stamping,

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.

joyce pacer

Wow, so sorry for that.  I did not read what I copied and pasted and was thinking the chat reminder was the last thing I had written.  I was in a hurry to open the chat room.  Pays to proof read.   Joyce

On December 6, 2017 at 8:54 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders" <ml+s1100894n39678h32@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I was shocked today when I realized that there is only 18 days left until Christmas. It does not seem possible. I still have some shopping to do, cards to send out, a package to get mailed, candy to make. Where has the time gone?

If you want to send a gift to a person that loves to craft, you may want to think about Paper Pumpkin or one of the great kits in the catalog that includes everything other than the adhesive. You can get it before Christmas if you send in your order by the 15th.

I know we are all in a rush so think about going to www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net and placing your order using the hostess code, XJQ2FDKV If your order is $35 dollars or more, I will give you a $5 gift certificate off of a class of your choice.

Happy Stamping,

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHAT-STARTING-IN-FIVE-MINUTES-9-PM-EST-WED-tp39678.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h48@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I enjoyed reading it! It gave me some ideas to include in my next newsletter! 😊

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 8, 2017, at 12:19 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n39683h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Wow, so sorry for that.  I did not read what I copied and pasted and was thinking the chat reminder was the last thing I had written.  I was in a hurry to open the chat room.  Pays to proof read.   Joyce

On December 6, 2017 at 8:54 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders" <ml+s1100894n39678h32@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I was shocked today when I realized that there is only 18 days left until Christmas. It does not seem possible. I still have some shopping to do, cards to send out, a package to get mailed, candy to make. Where has the time gone?

If you want to send a gift to a person that loves to craft, you may want to think about Paper Pumpkin or one of the great kits in the catalog that includes everything other than the adhesive. You can get it before Christmas if you send in your order by the 15th.

I know we are all in a rush so think about going to www.stampersjoy.stampinup.net and placing your order using the hostess code, XJQ2FDKV If your order is $35 dollars or more, I will give you a $5 gift certificate off of a class of your choice.

Happy Stamping,

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHAT-STARTING-IN-FIVE-MINUTES-9-PM-EST-WED-tp39678.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h48@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHAT-STARTING-IN-FIVE-MINUTES-9-PM-EST-WED-tp39678p39683.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I felt so stupid when I realized what I had done.  I did not know it until some one was teasing me about it in the chat room.  One of the new ladies and new demonstrator thought it was an example of things to do to kick off the new year.

Joyce

On December 7, 2017 at 9:29 AM "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Chat Notices & Reminders" <ml+s1100894n39684h18@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

I enjoyed reading it! It gave me some ideas to include in my next newsletter! 😊

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 8, 2017, at 12:19 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Chat Notices & Reminders <ml+s1100894n39683h5@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: CHAT STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES 9 PM EST WED.

Happy Stamping,

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHAT-STARTING-IN-FIVE-MINUTES-9-PM-EST-WED-tp39678p39683.html
To start a new topic under Chat Notices & Reminders, email ml+s1100894n5514h66@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHAT-STARTING-IN-FIVE-MINUTES-9-PM-EST-WED-tp39678p39684.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat