CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS

Kathy Langosh
I have been trying to change my email address.  I have done it several times without success.  I continue to receive my emails at the wrong email address.  My correct email address is k.e.langosh@outlook.com.  Can someone help me get this issue resolved so that the centurylink account can be closed.  Thanks.
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

After changing the address – are you responding to the email by clicking on the link to confirm?  I have just changed it again – and you should get an email right after this one! (check your spam settings and be sure that you allow emails from nabble.com, sudsol.com, sudsol.org)

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org  (406) 263-1679

Find us on  Facebook and  Pinterest

I have been trying to change my email address.  I have done it several times without success.  I continue to receive my emails at the wrong email address.  My correct email address is k.e.langosh@outlook.com.  Can someone help me get this issue resolved so that the centurylink account can be closed.  Thanks.

Kathleen Langosh

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS

Costa Marazita

Hi Patti,

Yes I’ve gone to settings and added nabble and SUDSOL to not go to spam. I normally reply to the email when I get it. I’m still having issues with some emails coming through and some don’t. I’ve been trying to get people to reply to my gmail account to see if it’s better there. Not everyone is replying to gmail. 

Costa

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2019, at 2:12 PM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49442h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE: CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

After changing the address – are you responding to the email by clicking on the link to confirm?  I have just changed it again – and you should get an email right after this one! (check your spam settings and be sure that you allow emails from nabble.com, sudsol.com, sudsol.org)

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org  (406) 263-1679

Find us on  Facebook and  Pinterest

Kathleen Langosh

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/CHANGE-EMAIL-ADDRESS-tp49440p49442.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h88@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.