Business supplies available

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business supplies available

jennturoff

Hey everyone - My daughter is home from college (has been for a few months now) and now that I’m done with the school year, we are working on redesigning my studio space. I have found an ABUNDANCE of SU business supplies that I will not be using and would like to offer them up here before tossing them. Free to anyone who wants them, I just ask you to pay shipping (from 12540).

I have:
Customer order forms (both with and without credit card space)
Post card invitations (packs of 100) (these are good for coupons or event schedules - use a large label to cover preprinted)
Hostess envelopes
SU folders
Inspiration Sheets (remember those?!)

I’m looking forward to being able to ACTUALLY stamp this summer once my room is ready!

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Stamping in Lagrangeville, NY
Reply | Threaded
|

Fwd: extra sets

Becky Cummins

-----Original Message-----
To: Becky Cummins <firstgr22@>
Sent: Sun, Jun 28, 2020 1:01 pm
Subject: extra sets

While going thru to rearrange my stamp sets, I discovered a few duplicate sets. I would be willing to send these to a good home for only the costof shipping.  The sets are never used.    

Touches of Texture;     Party Panda;     Swirly Frames.

Anyone interested please let me know so I can determine the postage.

Becky in Battle Creek

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Business supplies available

shelly peck
In reply to this post by jennturoff

How many do you have? I will take order forms ship to 3850 Atlantic Avenue  space 273, Highland,  California 92346 just let me know shipping. 

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020, 10:30 AM SUDSOL [jennturoff] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54198h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jennturoff@me.com?subject=Business+supplies+available
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jennturoff@me.com

Hey everyone - My daughter is home from college (has been for a few months now) and now that I’m done with the school year, we are working on redesigning my studio space. I have found an ABUNDANCE of SU business supplies that I will not be using and would like to offer them up here before tossing them. Free to anyone who wants them, I just ask you to pay shipping (from 12540).

I have:
Customer order forms (both with and without credit card space)
Post card invitations (packs of 100) (these are good for coupons or event schedules - use a large label to cover preprinted)
Hostess envelopes
SU folders
Inspiration Sheets (remember those?!)

I’m looking forward to being able to ACTUALLY stamp this summer once my room is ready!

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Jennifer Turoff
jennturoff@me.com
(845) 797-8791

Stamping in Lagrangeville, NY

If you want the reply to go ONLY to jennturoff, please change the email address to: jennturoff@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-supplies-available-tp54198.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fwd: extra sets

Kay Capps
In reply to this post by Becky Cummins

Hi- I would Swirly Frames if you still have them-

Thanks-Kay Capps

On 2020-06-28 11:40, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Business Talk wrote:

Firstgr22@aol.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@

While going thru to rearrange my stamp sets, I discovered a few duplicate sets. I would be willing to send these to a good home for only the costof shipping.  The sets are never used.    

Becky in Battle Creek

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-supplies-available-tp54198p54199.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fwd: extra sets

Kay Capps
In reply to this post by Becky Cummins

On 2020-06-28 11:40, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via Business Talk wrote:

Firstgr22@aol.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@

Becky in Battle Creek

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-supplies-available-tp54198p54199.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

Kay Capps