classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Resolutions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your business New Year’s resolution?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Business Resolutions

Nola Burkhard

Mine is to spend more time learning new techniques. I need to step out of my comfort zone more.
Happy New Year,
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2020, at 10:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51097h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Business Resolutions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Business Resolutions

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Mine is to do a technique or fancy fold project on Sunday afternoons….something different, fun or new to me.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n51097h28@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51097h28@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2020 12:09 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Business Resolutions

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Business%20Resolutions

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Business Resolutions

Beth Schreiber
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Mine is to do my financial work every.single.month. So I don’t have to scramble at years end
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

To be more connected with my customers through social media. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2020, at 8:58 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51097h85@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell

I plan to start a blog this year and do video projects.  Hoping to build my customer base.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2020, at 9:07 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51112h84@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Business Resolutions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

To be more connected with my customers through social media. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2020, at 8:58 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51097h85@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097p51112.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Business Resolutions

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
I've seen some great Business Resolutions shared!  Have you thought about how you will be accountable to yourself for working on them?  Can I suggest the SUDSOL Accountability Program??

A great way to team up with another person to help each other meet their goals!!
Here is the information from Joyce!  Email her today to learn more or sign up! joycepacer@comcast.net

With the new year we are all thinking about what we need to improve.  From a recent Question of the Week discussion it seemed as if consistency is a major problem for many.  To be consistent we need goals.  If we have goals we need to have accountability.  SUDSOL offers an accountability program each quarter.

With the accountability program you are assigned one or two partners to report to each week  about your progress toward your goal.  If you are running into a snag often they can help you work through the problem.  This is a wonderful program that helps you to stay focused on the goals you have to increase your business.

I am now taking sign ups for those that want take advantage of this opportunity.    You have until January 12 to sign up for the accountability program.  I will assign partners and inform you of the name and contact information  of your partner.  The week of the 15th. you will need to make contact with your partner and let them know what goal you want to work on and the steps you intend to take for the next six weeks.

Please reply to this email or contact me at joycepacer@comcast.net  

Get your business off to a great start during SAB by being accountable!
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Count me in Joyce. This quarter I will be working on
1. Getting to know my customers better...their interests, needs, etc. 
2. Blogging consistently and pinning to Pinterest
3. Actually doing Facebook live events. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2020, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51119h67@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re: Business Resolutions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

I've seen some great Business Resolutions shared!  Have you thought about how you will be accountable to yourself for working on them?  Can I suggest the SUDSOL Accountability Program??

A great way to team up with another person to help each other meet their goals!!
Here is the information from Joyce!  Email her today to learn more or sign up! joycepacer@

With the new year we are all thinking about what we need to improve.  From a recent Question of the Week discussion it seemed as if consistency is a major problem for many.  To be consistent we need goals.  If we have goals we need to have accountability.  SUDSOL offers an accountability program each quarter.

With the accountability program you are assigned one or two partners to report to each week  about your progress toward your goal.  If you are running into a snag often they can help you work through the problem.  This is a wonderful program that helps you to stay focused on the goals you have to increase your business.

I am now taking sign ups for those that want take advantage of this opportunity.    You have until January 12 to sign up for the accountability program.  I will assign partners and inform you of the name and contact information  of your partner.  The week of the 15th. you will need to make contact with your partner and let them know what goal you want to work on and the steps you intend to take for the next six weeks.

Please reply to this email or contact me at joycepacer@  

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097p51119.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks Sue/  those are great goals.  I have you down.  Joyce
On January 3, 2020 at 6:05 PM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51120h34@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Business Resolutions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Count me in Joyce. This quarter I will be working on
1. Getting to know my customers better...their interests, needs, etc. 
2. Blogging consistently and pinning to Pinterest
3. Actually doing Facebook live events. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2020, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51119h67@.nabble > wrote:

patti@?subject=Re: Business Resolutions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Here is the information from Joyce!  Email her today to learn more or sign up! joycepacer@

Please reply to this email or contact me at joycepacer@  

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097p51119.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Resolutions-tp51097p51120.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat