2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Questions on Emails & Blogs

Lois Folla

Hi Ladies,

How you contact you customers and downline:

• I have used Constant Contact for over 15 years. I pay about $215 a year with 500 contacts. I am trying to cut down my expenses and am thinking of changing to ChipMail which I was told has a free version.

• Does anyone use the Free ChipMail version. Can you share Pros and cons. I don’t have any cons against Constant Contact, only pros but I don’t want to pay for it any longer.

What you use to Blog:

• I started out in 2001 using Typepad and then switched over to WordPress you pay for which I’ve been using for about 9 years.
  • Again, I want to cut down my expenses and thought I would go to a Free platform and am looking at the WordPress Free Blog.  Can anyone share pros and cons on the free WordPress please?

I’m just cleaning house and I’m wasting money on things I don’t use. I don’t use plugins on my blog, I just post, add photos and documents, that is it. So why pay for Word Fence, Host Gator, Go Daddy and Word Press. I tend to pay for a few years in advance so I wasn’t focusing on the cost, but with moving and my business changing so, I want to become smarter about what I spend my money on.

I appreciate your advice and guidance. You all are always so helpful and kind.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Business Questions on Emails & Blogs

Kim Innis

Lois:
I you're talking about Mailchimp, it has a lousy email delivery rate.  Only about 75% of emails get delivered and when you think about click thru rate of customers, you would be losing a lot of business.  The church I work for uses it, and I am not a fan.  Also, they don't want businesses using the free version, only non-profits and personal accounts.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 3:47 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54414h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Business+Questions+on+Emails+&+Blogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Hi Ladies,

How you contact you customers and downline:

• I have used Constant Contact for over 15 years. I pay about $215 a year with 500 contacts. I am trying to cut down my expenses and am thinking of changing to ChipMail which I was told has a free version.

• Does anyone use the Free ChipMail version. Can you share Pros and cons. I don’t have any cons against Constant Contact, only pros but I don’t want to pay for it any longer.

What you use to Blog:

• I started out in 2001 using Typepad and then switched over to WordPress you pay for which I’ve been using for about 9 years.
  • Again, I want to cut down my expenses and thought I would go to a Free platform and am looking at the WordPress Free Blog.  Can anyone share pros and cons on the free WordPress please?

I’m just cleaning house and I’m wasting money on things I don’t use. I don’t use plugins on my blog, I just post, add photos and documents, that is it. So why pay for Word Fence, Host Gator, Go Daddy and Word Press. I tend to pay for a few years in advance so I wasn’t focusing on the cost, but with moving and my business changing so, I want to become smarter about what I spend my money on.

I appreciate your advice and guidance. You all are always so helpful and kind.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Questions-on-Emails-Blogs-tp54414.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.