classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Done Well

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What was the best thing you did for your business this year?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Business Done Well

grantj

Started it up again! WITH a new recruit!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On December 12, 2019 at 8:59 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50901h30@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Business Done Well
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Done-Well-tp50901.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Business Done Well

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The best thing I did for me, not necessarily for my business, is to stop scheduling classes.  I was experiencing a lot of stress and self-doubt because suddenly no one was signing up for my classes, so I decided to stop my classes for a while for my mental health.  I still have my stamp club (with half the members I had in the prior year) that meets once a month, but my sales obviously have decreased.  Because of health reasons I have been unable to participate in any craft fairs this year, which has always been a good source for meeting potential customers.   I have a wonderful team, all of which were good customers and stamp club members, but it is obvious that I need to step up my efforts to meet new paper crafters.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50901h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50901h73@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Business Done Well

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Business%20Done%20Well

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Done-Well-tp50901.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Business Done Well

davism

I recruited 2 new women and become silver elite. I also went to OnStage and got recharged. Mary

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50904h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Business+Done+Well
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

The best thing I did for me, not necessarily for my business, is to stop scheduling classes.  I was experiencing a lot of stress and self-doubt because suddenly no one was signing up for my classes, so I decided to stop my classes for a while for my mental health.  I still have my stamp club (with half the members I had in the prior year) that meets once a month, but my sales obviously have decreased.  Because of health reasons I have been unable to participate in any craft fairs this year, which has always been a good source for meeting potential customers.   I have a wonderful team, all of which were good customers and stamp club members, but it is obvious that I need to step up my efforts to meet new paper crafters.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n50901h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n50901h73@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:00 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Business Done Well

clindmeier@...?subject=Business%20Done%20Well

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Business-Done-Well-tp50901p50904.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com