Business Chat tonight 9 PM EST Come join us.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Business Chat tonight 9 PM EST Come join us.

joyce pacer
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to check in quickly with a few last minute announcements.

First, I want to say thank you to all of you that took part in suggesting classes that you would like in the fall months for the holidays.  Sharon Scott is the winner from the drawing..  Seems as if the Christmas Card Stamp A Stack and Tags&Bags were the big winners and Step Aside hallmark, Treat holders, and Gifts $5 and under were popular.  Thanks so much for your help.

The Holiday Blast time has been changed to 2:30 and there will be only one seating.  That is this coming Sunday.  I have two last minute openings if anyone is interested.  We will be making three cards.

Stamp for Charity discussed making something for Christmas for a nursing home.  Chat Stick seems to be a big need for these people.  We would like to make cute Chap stick holders and a Christmas Card for these people. The problems is, no way can we afford fifty or sixty or more tubes of chap stick.  How many of you would be willing to donate a few tubes for our cause?  We will furnish the supplies to make the holders and cards if you would help us on the tubes of chap stick.  These do not need to be expensive brans, Dollar Tree ones will work fine.

Happy Stamping and Congrats Sharon Scott.

Joyce
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat